Bad Romance

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

INTRO:

LADY GAGA - BAD ROMANCE // LADY ANTEBELLUM - NEED YOU KNOW

They say "Never make a man your priority when you're just merely his option."

In the midst of the quiet night, her cell phone rings, vibrating loudly under her pillow. Her hands rummages under the pillow, searching frantically for her phone. She struggles to focus on her phone. It's 2:30 in the morning and it's him calling agin. Her heart sinks to the ground. It's the kind of call she hated. She knew what he wanted, especially at a time like this. Weight suddenly added onto her shoulders, feeling like a ton.

She clears her throat, trying not to sound eager. "He--hello…" she utters, straightening herself in bed.

"Hey... " he whispers softly through the other line.

His soft spoken words hits her hard in the chest.

"Can… can you come over..?" he ask politely, breathing softly through the phone.

She inhales silently, biting her lips as she closes her eyes tightly. The answer should be no but the sound of his voice, she just couldn't resist.

"I… I want to see you…" He tells her sweetly. Her heart flutters, getting those butterflies once again.

Tell him no. Don't do it. You're going to regret this. She tells herself.

"Well… I…." she utters.

"Please…?" He softly pleas, "I really want to see you…"

Exhaling deeply, she replies, "Alright…" she breaths heavily through the phone, "I'll get dress and head over… " and ends the call, staring at her phone in shame.

Oh God, why am I doing this again? She curse herself, slowly getting out of bed. You told yourself you wouldn't do this again, yet here you are, answering his calls at 2 in the morning-- again. She continues to lectures herself as she's getting ready to head over to his house.

She grabs her keys and wallet and heads out the door. I can't believe I'm doing thinks again. She curse herself. Why must I always give in? Why can't I say no for once? She sighs out loud, locking the door behind her. The walk down the hall was long and lonely. Her mind races uncontrollably.

"Alright, this will be the last time…" she utters under her breath, "This can't go on any longer. You can't keep hurting yourself like this." She grips the steering wheel and exits the parking lot.

--------------------------------------

SIDE NOTE: There's no specific pairing for this FF, that's why the poster looks so ambiguous. I'll leave the pairing up to you gals. :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Is this the FF you were telling me about Noy? Either way, I'm always excited to read your stories so I'll definitely be following up with this one : )