Badarn Jai(Act Art)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO vansanee its the lighting missy..its a white suit!

oh i know i started to watch some new lakorns that i had just dled last night...it sure didnt interest me at all!

one of them scared the shiat out of me since its a scary lakorn lol..i turned it off & turn my radio on & went to bed instead!

cecilia

Staff member
donut looks pretty like always in white ..
i really can't wait .. they should think about airing good lakorn ..
i running out of rerun.. i'm starting to repeat lakorn all over again :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg that better air this soon...but i checked on club atichart and atm aum's still filming this lakorn.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is the one dat i am really really really waiting for... more than the ken affs or aum anns or aum affs... i dunno why ???

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
LMAO vansanee its the lighting missy..its a white suit!
oh i know i started to watch some new lakorns that i had just dled last night...it sure didnt interest me at all!

one of them scared the shiat out of me since its a scary lakorn lol..i turned it off & turn my radio on & went to bed instead!
Thanks Ami!!! Aum looks so hot in his white wedding outfit thing.. I Love You Ami :lol:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
anyone know who donut will end up with? I hope it is someone cute and handsome. They should start pairing Donut with handsome actor.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i can't wait to watch this!!!!!! ahhh aum's such a hottie can't wait!!! i wish donut and aum were to couple!!! booo sereiously donut really looks cute with aum!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol actually he also got married in tub tawan..not in fancy outfit or anything, but he still got
married ^_^

vansanee..no problem missy. i love you too! :kiss: