Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
hmm. aiko spam the most in here .. :lol:

i was listening to some sad love song yesterday and came across a nice one.
i can't wait til a few more episode air. really want to make a MV already :clap:

will come back to analyize stuff later to talk about .. but so far, i only have complain and that is his ASIAN MULLET. so fugly !!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao ceci 'asian mullet' yet again .. hehe im so tempted to make some 'asian mullet' SC of aummie and PM them for you :p jk

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
man im in love with the themesong :wub:
ME TOO BAU!

hmm. aiko spam the most in here .. :lol:

i was listening to some sad love song yesterday and came across a nice one.
i can't wait til a few more episode air. really want to make a MV already :clap:

will come back to analyize stuff later to talk about .. but so far, i only have complain and that is his ASIAN MULLET. so fugly !!!!
haha yeah bau does and also in jlr lol.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lynda, bau, and cecilia u guys shuld check back to the jlr thread i completed the sis pro. and there's a surprise in it u guys should look at it on pg. 1293 hehe hope u guys like it. sorry off topic, but BJ was amazing!

pze

sarNie Adult
finally got the chance to finish episode 1.....im loving it......aum just needs to get rid of the extensions then its all good...lolz

cecilia

Staff member
thank you TINAH for the screencaps.
these caps do MARGIE's justic.
she looks pretty and really cute there.

icy, page 1293 -- anxiuos.. anxiety. wowo. i will jump there now!

cecilia

Staff member
^wow.you're out of all the sisters like the mullet. Lol .. i for sure, don't :angry: .. it make me so fugly .. fugly !! :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Still haven't watched it yet...I don't like the mullet at all...and it's the most uneven mullet ever...really though...when guys grow out their hair, how is it uneven like that? it's like he was too depressed to get a haircut at the back of his head...if he's gonna grow out some hair, then grow it all out, that's just weird and abnormal...

so wishbone might not want to continue to sub it because of the first episode...and if it's that bad, then i'd rather not watch it...i didn't have high hopes for it to begin with...my mom watches it, because she wants to see if it's anything like the original version.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I watched a couple clips, and I'm not feeling it at all...I don't like Margie's character, I don't think I like her as the N'ek...I think I'm gonna wait til it's finished to watch it, or at least until there's more episodes or something...The first episode didn't pull me in or anything...But, I didn't have high hopes for it to begin with, and I kind of knew I wouldn't like it because of Margie...

BTW, is it just me, or does it not make any kind of sense that Aeuy would commit suicide? Doesn't it remind you of Song Rao Nirund Dom, how the P'eks fiance dies at the beginning, and it's supposed to be clear how she dies, but later on you find out how and why she really dies? If she did commit suicide, then that's dumb, because she knew Tor loved her and wanted to marry her...and she should know him well enough to know that even if he goes back to Thailand, he's not leaving her...and also know him well enough to know that he wouldn't leave without her...But for some reason, I don't think she committed suicide, maybe someone pushed her. Totally going out on a limb here with that.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I agree...the girlfriend was pushed possibly by her sister who looks like her!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think Margie is great, she suits the role. She's cute. Aum's mullet is really ugly it makes him look like lion. He's too soooooooooooo mean to Margie T_T

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think Margie is great, she suits the role. She's cute. Aum's mullet is really ugly it makes him look like lion. He's too soooooooooooo mean to Margie T_T

He's supposed to be mean to her, though...But in the old version, I felt bad for the girl...but in this version, I kinda don't care...