Badarn Jai(Act Art)

tinah

sarNie Coma
aums gf auey, is the same girl who will be playig the nrai in the song. i guess they are suppose to be twins

cecilia

Staff member
there's something i don't understand. why did his gf commit suicide or did she? it doesn't make sense. she wouldn't go with aum to thailand, because she wanted to stay with her lil' sister. but if she was so sad that aum was leaving to thailand, why didn't she just go with him instead of jumping? :huh: doing that leaves her sister without her anyway.
it's funny how you put it this way .. no point right? .. i so agree but if jealousy is what lead the sister to do this then it make sense. what confuse me what somewhere in the teaser. it show she said she's doing this for Auey that is why i don't get it either. but dang! suck so much for caring for someone self being and end up with bad result if what we think is true. Maybe Auey and her sister were arguing, Auey got mad and kill herself instead b/c she's torn between family value and her future ??

i hope they change a bit here and there to make this very romantic and interesting later. add some extra scene in there ^^

cikna

sarNie Adult
it's funny how you put it this way .. no point right? .. i so agree but if jealousy is what lead the sister to do this then it make sense. what confuse me what somewhere in the teaser. it show she said she's doing this for Auey that is why i don't get it either. but dang! suck so much for caring for someone self being and end up with bad result if what we think is true. Maybe Auey and her sister were arguing, Auey got mad and kill herself instead b/c she's torn between family value and her future ??
i hope they change a bit here and there to make this very romantic and interesting later. add some extra scene in there ^^
i mentioned it before, and my bet is that auey is a bit insane and she was the one who pushed her own sister. yeah, it doesn't make any sense why the sister wanted to commit suicide..... :huh:. when the sister died, aeuy dresses and acts like her older sister so that she can wins tor's heart. and I'm predicting auey will get a taste of her own medicine when perng (margie) comes into the picture, "playing" another character who is her opposite persona; modern, savvy and sophisticated. can't wait for this episode to come... (if such episode exist) :p

cecilia

Staff member
^true, the sister could be insane. stuck in one world, scheming and wanting sakkan so bad, bad enough to kill her own flesh/blood sister *if the assumption are true*

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i mentioned it before, and my bet is that auey is a bit insane and she was the one who pushed her own sister. yeah, it doesn't make any sense why the sister wanted to commit suicide..... :huh:. when the sister died, aeuy dresses and acts like her older sister so that she can wins tor's heart. and I'm predicting auey will get a taste of her own medicine when perng (margie) comes into the picture, "playing" another character who is her opposite persona; modern, savvy and sophisticated. can't wait for this episode to come... (if such episode exist) :p
Don't you mean Aom? Auey is Sakkarn's gf.

Aom is Auey's little sister, who secretly liked Sakkarn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn hahaahahah i def cant wait keke.. u galz all got me curious keke..lol..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just watched the first three parts that was subbed but it was very interesting! I have to sat I like Her character it's cheerful and something that will cheer in up. His extensions were weird and messy but I guess it's suppose to look like that. His Gf looked alot like Cherry in the beginning. I'm still wondering why she committed suicide.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Hi thread!!! I loved the first eps...She's super cute and he's sooo not having any of it. I can't wait for another eps!!!!!! His hair will be gone lol....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I like Margie! She is super cheerful! I don't mind her with Aum anymore, but yeah his hair has got to go, can't wait to see the next episode! Woo hoo!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
keke i know his hair would be gone woot woot xp lol. keke.. n yea she only 18 xp.. kekeke..

cecilia

Staff member
^spammers :lol:

me too. GONE IN EPISODE 2. now that's a change.
must be with the curiosity help of MARGIE.
No wonder the parents want them to marry.
she CHANGED him and he didn't know LOl

Raiya

sarNie Adult
totally agree Ceci--he's not being all depressed and moody all the time and he's gotten out of the house...which makes the parents think that Margie might be able to help him get better.

I worry though how she is going to handle him ignoring her and treating her badly after they marry...i don't want her to be super sad...but i guess it comes with the territory!

Hi Aiko!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i just remembered looking back and reading the original badarn jai summary... this one has changed A LOT...
loving it so far... cant wait til early thursday morning for the next epi

cecilia

Staff member
totally agree Ceci--he's not being all depressed and moody all the time and he's gotten out of the house...which makes the parents think that Margie might be able to help him get better.

I worry though how she is going to handle him ignoring her and treating her badly after they marry...i don't want her to be super sad...but i guess it comes with the territory!

Hi Aiko!
i know what you mean. i think we gonna sympathize alot for margie having to put up with this barbarian :loool:
it's better that he left untamed at the island with Soriya *lol*

i seriously hope there is some silent love express coming from him instead of being super cold heart it.
if he happen to be too hard on Margie, i don't know how i'm gonna forgive him later on .
i so can't wait til they marry, the romance will gradually begin.

Thanks MANGO for sharing the link and BUNNIII for uploading/sharing with us :wub:

smile1026

sarNie Egg
I'm so excited to watch these drama:) I'm waiting for the girl in short hair wearing yellow dress.. I see in the opening music video not only Auey little sister will appear in Tor's life but there is another girl :rolleyes: :rolleyes: