Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
morning early birds, Margie scare me on the part of her hanging on the tree, it's scary, like a GHOST in white.
for some reason, iptv streaming this morning suck :lmao: anyone have the same problem?

cecilia

Staff member
^that's not my problem. i have it up but i doze off. i miss the 1st 15 minutes. Tomorrow episode looks super good as well.

cecilia

Staff member
^i thought so too ..
she got me teary just then crying telling her mom that she's scare.
very mean of SAKKARN !!!!

Donut said Auey commit suicide .. fell down. so her death are consider suicidal then?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Erks... I just saw the opening credits... This looks like a really nice and dramatic series. Does anyone have the summary, and is Markie going to die??

cecilia

Staff member
Erks... I just saw the opening credits... This looks like a really nice and dramatic series. Does anyone have the summary, and is Markie going to die??
this is the synopsis of it, taken from Wishbone's blog awhile back:

Sakkarn(Aum), a heir of the famous hotel's owner, got stuck in suffering after Rangsiya, his fiancee was dead from a car accident. He became a quiet, ill-tempered and heartless man. His behavior made his family worry about him. His parents and sister tried to introduce other girls to him, but it didn't work because he had never been interested in anyone at all. One day, his mother introduced him to Purimarn(Margie), a optimistic lively girl. Her liveliness and lovelyness could destroy his "nether mind" and improve Sakkarn's behavior better gradually.

this is how i would put it for the first two episodes the new version have the girlfriend name change to Auey, she fell from a building onto the roof of Sakkarn's car. We dont' know what cause her death, suicide or hamocide. What make Sakkarn ill tempered and heartless was that he and Auey just got done arguing about going back to Thailand and get marry asap due to his family business expansion. Auey didnt' want to go as her sister just came aboard to stay there. Anyway, years later, you meet the depress Sakkarn and t his is when we meet Perng. She's a lively and optimistic girl like Wishy said. She sneak out of her house to come to Bangkok to visit her friend, who had just moved there a month ago. On the way to find her friend's house, she meet some pervert guys, she got hit and almost got gang rape but thanks to our super hero, Sakkarn, he came in and rescue her. B/C of his stubborn and refusal to accept her thanks, Perng make a deal to herself that she will find all kind of way to repay him back. She first thanks him for rescuing her and apologize for mistakenly say he's the headmastermind of the previous incident. She saw that he have such gloomy life, she went over and plant some plants to bring up some life to his everyday living. Anyway, Perng's mother and Sakkarn's mother are relate, they're friend. Once the Sakkarn's mother noticed changes in her son's behavior, she came up with a plan to get these two together. With the approval of Perng's mother, the plan begin. Sakkarn sister (donut) also agree that with the help from Perng, Sakkarn's atmosphere and surround will improve. Together, all three set out their journey to make sure these two get together at all family events.

Will Margie die? -- i have not seen the old one, so i can't tell you this but from what i heard, she wont' die. She just into alot of pain and i guess she have some kind of breathing phobia that could lead to why she's in the hospital with them tubes in her mouth like the preview.

From my point of voice, even if i'm not a fan of Aum, i think this is a good remake.
I really like Margie's character in here. She grab my attention right away.

i can't wait til they get marry, really want to see the SILENT ROMANCE !!! :clap:

chenling

sarNie Adult
this is the synopsis of it, taken from Wishbone's blog awhile back:

Sakkarn(Aum), a heir of the famous hotel's owner, got stuck in suffering after Rangsiya, his fiancee was dead from a car accident. He became a quiet, ill-tempered and heartless man. His behavior made his family worry about him. His parents and sister tried to introduce other girls to him, but it didn't work because he had never been interested in anyone at all. One day, his mother introduced him to Purimarn(Margie), a optimistic lively girl. Her liveliness and lovelyness could destroy his "nether mind" and improve Sakkarn's behavior better gradually.

this is how i would put it for the first two episodes the new version have the girlfriend name change to Auey, she fell from a building onto the roof of Sakkarn's car. We dont' know what cause her death, suicide or hamocide. What make Sakkarn ill tempered and heartless was that he and Auey just got done arguing about going back to Thailand and get marry asap due to his family business expansion. Auey didnt' want to go as her sister just came aboard to stay there. Anyway, years later, you meet the depress Sakkarn and t his is when we meet Perng. She's a lively and optimistic girl like Wishy said. She sneak out of her house to come to Bangkok to visit her friend, who had just moved there a month ago. On the way to find her friend's house, she meet some pervert guys, she got hit and almost got gang rape but thanks to our super hero, Sakkarn, he came in and rescue her. B/C of his stubborn and refusal to accept her thanks, Perng make a deal to herself that she will find all kind of way to repay him back. She first thanks him for rescuing her and apologize for mistakenly say he's the headmastermind of the previous incident. She saw that he have such gloomy life, she went over and plant some plants to bring up some life to his everyday living. Anyway, Perng's mother and Sakkarn's mother are relate, they're friend. Once the Sakkarn's mother noticed changes in her son's behavior, she came up with a plan to get these two together. With the approval of Perng's mother, the plan begin. Sakkarn sister (donut) also agree that with the help from Perng, Sakkarn's atmosphere and surround will improve. Together, all three set out their journey to make sure these two get together at all family events.

Will Margie die? -- i have not seen the old one, so i can't tell you this but from what i heard, she wont' die. She just into alot of pain and i guess she have some kind of breathing phobia that could lead to why she's in the hospital with them tubes in her mouth like the preview.

From my point of voice, even if i'm not a fan of Aum, i think this is a good remake.
I really like Margie's character in here. She grab my attention right away.

i can't wait til they get marry, really want to see the SILENT ROMANCE !!! :clap:

Oooo ceci thanks, I agreee abuot Margie's character. She's so cute and he's soo mean lol can't til tomorrow!!!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
todays episode, eppie 2 towards the end it was so cute//funny when Margie was singing Do Re Mi So La
and Aum carried her on his back, PIGGYBACK RIDE :D

ill be baq wit caps heheehee :D

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. when he did that. in my head, remind me of what samsoonie said to Hyunbin in MY NAME IS KIMSAMSOON.
the first man that carry you on your back will me the man of your life .. i smile quietly to myself thinking of that cheesy moves. Lol

i so can't wait too .. Margie perkiness is good in my taste .. she's seem very BLUNT --- wouldn't mind having her as a friend.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
here goes eppie 2 sc enjoy :)
im not posting all of it b//c im not done putting it all together :D
hehehe
ill post all of it today tho :D

will be baq to post more :D