Badarn Jai(Act Art)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Jieb_Lover will you please upload the one where donut sang the theme song? I want to see it and listen to her. Thanks

cecilia

Staff member
i really like the part of him SNIFFING THE FLOWER that Perng plant at his house in Bangkok.
The servant man is hilarious teasing him like that. Is the smell of the flower too strong for him :loool:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
this lakorn is good. I am just waiting to watch the rest of this lakorn. Aum is just such a cutie and margie is good at acting like that. She plays her role good. Donut is so pretty in this lakorn. I do hope that one day aum and donut will play together again as the lead.

little

sarNie Adult
i can't get enough of this when i'm at work i can't wait to get my hands on the laptop to watch it's like a heart attack getting to watch it and when the episode end and having to wait. aum he makes me hot god i love him

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Margie has such nice long legs haha. I like this lakorn, even though Aum is so mean in here. Margie is annoying in a cute way and I like how her character is so out there and lively. I also like the way Donut dress. Finally a lakorn where she dress nicely and stuff.

cecilia

Staff member
^MUAHAH. he's jealous already and he didn't even know ..
the preview looks good as well .. next week, we get to see the shirtless scene in the forest.
she develop a fever and end up in the hospital with them tubes in her mouth? or what happen exactly. i can't wait.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Thanks Nalika for taking on this project! I'm so excited!!!
I'm with you Raiya...big thanks for Nalika for subbing, she's rocks!!!

^MUAHAH. he's jealous already and he didn't even know ..
the preview looks good as well .. next week, we get to see the shirtless scene in the forest.
she develop a fever and end up in the hospital with them tubes in her mouth? or what happen exactly. i can't wait.
awww shirtless AUM our dreams have come true...this show is moving a little slow but I don't mind, I love seeing Aum's annoyed looks and then that brilliant smile of his. Plus I'm do enjoy Donut and the other dude, she's really cute in this one!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm actually okay with the pace. though it maybe not get to the point, it is really like KDRAMA like they said. We see alot of PRANANG and that's what i want to see. I want to see their love before Aom come in to test and confirm it ... *ah, i smile at their cute encounter. ... wouldn't it be nice to have someone carry you to bed .. i mean, like you know what happen to Margie, sleeping on the table and Aum carry her to her bed with the help of the female assistant. it's not like what you think LOL

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
i'm actually okay with the pace. though it maybe not get to the point, it is really like KDRAMA like they said. We see alot of PRANANG and that's what i want to see. I want to see their love before Aom come in to test and confirm it ... *ah, i smile at their cute encounter. ... wouldn't it be nice to have someone carry you to bed .. i mean, like you know what happen to Margie, sleeping on the table and Aum carry her to her bed with the help of the female assistant. it's not like what you think LOL

So true...but I don't know how one can sleep like that, not even aware that she was being carry...what if it's some perverted old man...scary...
The pace is great...We have a lot of interaction btw both protagonists and I love that too...I guess they'll be marry pretty soon base upon the preview.
Aum and Margie are just too cute. Can't wait till next week.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm waiting and rooting for that. .. BTW. THANKS FOR TAKING OVER THE SUBBING. i've posted your info in the front also and i will update in ATEAM ASAP too :wub:

haha. i guess, perky girls don't realize that b/c they always think good think will only happen :lol:

which remind me of .. even NOON believe she was gang rape in SADTREE so i guess, she's just very dumbfound and take things as it is just like Perng in here.

however, Perng is understandable b/c she still is like a kid .. right after college, that's not that old yet .. they still in their 'ENJOY LIFE' moment. don't take things too serious.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Just finished epi 3...I liked it alot! You can start to tell that he is beginning to like her...he thinks about her...Yea he deff comes off as jealous in this epi but he made her cry at the end...that makes me sad!

It does remind of a Kdrama...goes slow...but its ok...I'll keep tuning in for sure!

Aum looks good without the mullet...very handsome! Brings back the good memories of him and Aff LOL!

I love my ATeam!

cecilia

Staff member
muaha. i love my ateam too .. since he had been clean, half the time, it remind me of HARITH ordering Soriya to do this and that. I like it when he's all clean. It put him into a different character BUT when he's unshaven, i see HARITH in him and that's what suck about it. i just wish they have him in a better style on him than having SAKKARN look almost like HARITH :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hehehe i jst finished watching eppie 3 there were some funny//sweet parts.
esp in the beginning when Margie made porridge for Aum :wub:

ooo i cant wait for episode 4
i wanna see the SHIRTLESS SCENE :lol:
buhhh awww MARGIE gets HOSPITALIZE :( wonder what happened hope she's okay :(

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
woah this is pretty interesting .. did you guys know that aum is still filming BJ atm??? they're probably just filming the finishing touches on the lakorn perhap :huh:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
That guy is doing 3 lakorn at once. It hit to the point that he brought the wrong script to the wrong lakorn.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yeah that's true bong ^ hehe he's working 7 days a week! ~ (LMAO that reminds me of sarn's 1 & 2 night a week :loool:)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
the pace is slow! the scenary are a bit different but of course cant make it the same as the old one...

the connection not sure i'm feeling them as a pair...