Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
^bau, i totally agree, suck b/c everyone makes conversation in youtube clip but not here :(

That guy is doing 3 lakorn at once. It hit to the point that he brought the wrong script to the wrong lakorn.
:lol: that's what i seen in the ssbt clip.
now they provide the script for him :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Does anyone have the summary of this lakorn? Please share... I don't want to translate my own if someone already has it done *sigh* .

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this lakorn....i really like donut and leo's coupling...they are so cute...you could tell they are starting to like eachother...very cute...i also like aum and margies relationship as well...

cecilia

Staff member
^yup. donut and LEO's relationship are cute in here. it was so funny when the robber hit Leo and Donut rush toward him.
Cup his face and start looking for mark. after a few second, they realize what had happen and shly break away .. that was so cute ..

ah. and LEO is a VERY OVER PROTECTIVE BROTHER. i would so get annoy if i'm in Perng's shoe having my brother interfering like that ;)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I'm with you Raiya...big thanks for Nalika for subbing, she's rocks!!!
awww shirtless AUM our dreams have come true...this show is moving a little slow but I don't mind, I love seeing Aum's annoyed looks and then that brilliant smile of his. Plus I'm do enjoy Donut and the other dude, she's really cute in this one!

I'm glad that even though wishboniko was unable to complete this one, those of us who don't speak Thai will still get to enjoy BJ. I love Margie and Aum's characters & Donut and Leo are adorable too. :D

tikklles

sarNie Adult
nalika1, thanks so much for subbing this lakorn for us...so far i agree with what everyone had said, it's a bit slow but nevertheless, it is still good because there are alot of aum & margie scenes...i think everyone in this lakorn is cute...can't wait for the next eppy....

fun

Expired Sarnie
i enjoying the sub right now. but i havent even started episode 2. i have been really slow at watching lakorn lately. i watch an episode per week or two week. yep that is how slow i am. behind in Badarn Jai, Khun Noo Tewada, and currently watching ones that recently off air and older lakorns.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
^yup. donut and LEO's relationship are cute in here. it was so funny when the robber hit Leo and Donut rush toward him.
Cup his face and start looking for mark. after a few second, they realize what had happen and shly break away .. that was so cute ..

ah. and LEO is a VERY OVER PROTECTIVE BROTHER. i would so get annoy if i'm in Perng's shoe having my brother interfering like that ;)
Agree! Leo and Donut are very cute too! I like their interactions! Donut is very spicy...she fights back for sure!

cecilia

Staff member
true but when LEO open his mouth, she shuts down .. that's what's cute.
i mean. like my mother always say.
YOU CAN DO ALL THE TALKING but when it come to your other half, YOU CAN'T never surpass it.
You'll just quiet down when they open ther mouth. It's so true in LEO and Donut's case.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha I noticed that too! She seems afraid of Leo but is very spicy to other people :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Does anyone have the summary of this lakorn? Please share... I don't want to translate my own if someone already has it done *sigh* .
i've did a small summary of the first 2 episodes two days ago. i also enclosed the script translate by wishbone as well. Enjoy. i hope you enjoy the lakorn as well.
this is the synopsis of it, taken from Wishbone's blog awhile back:

Sakkarn(Aum), a heir of the famous hotel's owner, got stuck in suffering after Rangsiya, his fiancee was dead from a car accident. He became a quiet, ill-tempered and heartless man. His behavior made his family worry about him. His parents and sister tried to introduce other girls to him, but it didn't work because he had never been interested in anyone at all. One day, his mother introduced him to Purimarn(Margie), a optimistic lively girl. Her liveliness and lovelyness could destroy his "nether mind" and improve Sakkarn's behavior better gradually.

this is how i would put it for the first two episodes the new version have the girlfriend name change to Auey, she fell from a building onto the roof of Sakkarn's car. We dont' know what cause her death, suicide or hamocide. What make Sakkarn ill tempered and heartless was that he and Auey just got done arguing about going back to Thailand and get marry asap due to his family business expansion. Auey didnt' want to go as her sister just came aboard to stay there. Anyway, years later, you meet the depress Sakkarn and t his is when we meet Perng. She's a lively and optimistic girl like Wishy said. She sneak out of her house to come to Bangkok to visit her friend, who had just moved there a month ago. On the way to find her friend's house, she meet some pervert guys, she got hit and almost got gang rape but thanks to our super hero, Sakkarn, he came in and rescue her. B/C of his stubborn and refusal to accept her thanks, Perng make a deal to herself that she will find all kind of way to repay him back. She first thanks him for rescuing her and apologize for mistakenly say he's the headmastermind of the previous incident. She saw that he have such gloomy life, she went over and plant some plants to bring up some life to his everyday living. Anyway, Perng's mother and Sakkarn's mother are relate, they're friend. Once the Sakkarn's mother noticed changes in her son's behavior, she came up with a plan to get these two together. With the approval of Perng's mother, the plan begin. Sakkarn sister (donut) also agree that with the help from Perng, Sakkarn's atmosphere and surround will improve. Together, all three set out their journey to make sure these two get together at all family events.

Will Margie die? -- i have not seen the old one, so i can't tell you this but from what i heard, she wont' die. She just into alot of pain and i guess she have some kind of breathing phobia that could lead to why she's in the hospital with them tubes in her mouth like the preview.

From my point of voice, even if i'm not a fan of Aum, i think this is a good remake.
I really like Margie's character in here. She grab my attention right away.

i can't wait til they get marry, really want to see the SILENT ROMANCE !!! :clap:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
although leo isnt all that great looking but i find him funny.
Me too! I think if he had a different hair cut he could totally be cuter!!!

In lakorns they always do a make over the girls...why not do one for the boys too! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Well, he actually use to be good looking or so i think when there was JASON YOUNG, CAPTAIN and him in JCL time.

Raiya, i like your SIGNATURES. they all are so cute. i'm way behind on NGAO ASOKE, i have alot to catch up by the weekend b/c next monday is FON'S lakorn. i dont' want to be late on all of them ..

which btw. i can't read thai so when i go to IPTV site. i can't seem to find any behind the clip on SSBT .. do they only have up for early morning before the LIVE AIRING or do they have capture and rerun in their playlist. anyone know?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
^bau, i totally agree, suck b/c everyone makes conversation in youtube clip but not here :(

:lol: that's what i seen in the ssbt clip.
now they provide the script for him :loool:
I know! People are deff watching this on YT...I saw on some of the other uploader's pages! I know once the romance begins, people will come out of the woodwork!

LOL he's working too much! Now he has his lakorns all confused! Mr. Aum is one popular guy!

cecilia

Staff member
this is getting really good.. cant wait till they get married...
me too.

which remind me off .. IF THEY ARE MARRIED, GUESS WHAT. MORE FIRE AND JEALOUSY will be throw down.

HIS HOUSE AND NEE'S house are next to each other. P'Wee live there as well. THEY'RE NEIGHBOR.
this definitely is will be interesting .. more interesting than i thought ..

while he's busy FLIRTING/COURTING AOM .. P'Wee is busy comforting PERNG >> :clap: awesome ..

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Well, he actually use to be good looking or so i think when there was JASON YOUNG, CAPTAIN and him in JCL time.

Raiya, i like your SIGNATURES. they all are so cute. i'm way behind on NGAO ASOKE, i have alot to catch up by the weekend b/c next monday is FON'S lakorn. i dont' want to be late on all of them ..
Really?! Wow...never knew that!

Thanks Ceci! Right now I only have time to follow those two lakorns! But I am also waiting for the new Namfon lakorn with Paul...that looks good too!