Badarn Jai(Act Art)

jewels

sarNie Egg
^^ Girl, you're the best!! I was wondering when the scene where he yelled at Aom was gonna happen. It was during the opening, I kept pausing at the same spot: Toh was on the floor in Perng's room, the one with the purple wall - that's how I knew and he was holding onto their wedding picture?? not sure. He yelled at Aom to "get out" when she brought him food.

I thought it was gonna be much later when perng left him and he regret it, but I guess not. Yay! I'm so excited, I can't wait to watch it.

Dude...did i just own a page!?! That never happens...hahahah

smile1026

sarNie Egg
I'm sure next wednesday will they show the new look of Margie ;) ;) I'm so excite how will they say that perng is died that can make Tor believe and who give the idea to make a lie..

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sure next wednesday will they show the new look of Margie ;) ;) I'm so excite how will they say that perng is died that can make Tor believe and who give the idea to make a lie..

I think it'll probably be next week too.

Now that we've seen the previews,
I'm sure that it's going to be kind of like his lakorn with Cherry where she comes back from the dead.
I can't wait to see the new Perng and Aom's reaction to her.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
do u no wat it says??? cuz i cant read thai..
I'm using a copy-and-paste translator since I can't read Thai and don't speak much Thai yet. If you want I can post what I've translated so far. The spoilers were dead on for today's episode.

I've upload the live streaming clip i have in youtube already.. if you want to watch it, head there in ATEAMFORUM youtube.

Overall today episode is good .. a few sweet moments, i like it when Margie is happy but Tor just have to ruin it, making her smile frown down :(

anyway, TOMORROW episode will be the MOST EXCITING EPISODE EVER !! watch today episode and you'll know what i meant .. i'm in shocked to hear what i heard !!!
Thanks Cecilia. None of the streaming sites wanted to work for me today lol.

Is anyone else using Firefox and having a problem using the site? It keeps telling me that sarnworld.com is reported attack site. And it won't let me post any new replies. :huh:

smile1026

sarNie Egg
if someone can translate pls. give ask little spoiler.. Ya! all of us want 2 give Tor a lesson of what he did 2 Perng but not using dead :p OMG!! It's more pain if his family knew that Perng is still alive :eek: :eek:

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
okay! I'm going to translate! but it's going to take some time since the spoiler of 18-22 is like 27 pages long! but i'll get it done with some by today and then I'll post the others tomorrow! Since I have to get ready for my test tooo....

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
if someone can translate pls. give ask little spoiler.. Ya! all of us want 2 give Tor a lesson of what he did 2 Perng but not using dead :p OMG!! It's more pain if his family knew that Perng is still alive :eek: :eek:
Here are some major events before Perng's makeover.

- Tor comes looking for Perng in Chiang Mai after she leaves the resort.
- After a heated exchange, they agree to divorce. Their both too prideful to admit that they love the other person. (That's the part in the previews where he's asking her about love in the longan orchard).
- Their family members realize that they're in love, since both are heartbroken over their mutual decision. Perng & Tor both refuse to eat and neither one can sleep. Tor is so distraught that he starts destroying Perng's garden at his house.
- The family members get involved and set up Tor to believe that Perng is dead(Preview of Tu coming to his house to tell him that Perng is dead). I'm guessing it's to avoid them actually getting a divorce, so they're still technically married.
- Tor returns to Bangkok after Perng's funeral and getting his beat down from Mit. He's still really depressed over Perng's death and he even starts drinking again like when Auey died.
- Tu drags him to some banquet at the family's hotel. This is where he sees a woman who looks EXACTLY like Perng.
- Chulee stops him from leaving the event to look for her and when he can finally get away to continue his search among the guests, she's gone.

I could be wrong, but from what I've read, Nit seems to be involved in the plan. I don't really know who's running the show but it looks like Perng and Tu are the masterminds of the whole setup lol.

There's a lot to look forward to. I left some details out, so the whole thing wouldn't be ruined. :lol: :p

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
okay! I'm going to translate! but it's going to take some time since the spoiler of 18-22 is like 27 pages long! but i'll get it done with some by today and then I'll post the others tomorrow! Since I have to get ready for my test tooo....

I posted the major things before Perng's makeover. I think I stopped at spoiler 16 or 17 and if I'm wrong about anything, please let me know. :D

cecilia

Staff member
in my head. TU is the mastermind - Margie is the puppet and so is her brother .. now her friend is tagging along except Mit. Lol

I'm using a copy-and-paste translator since I can't read Thai and don't speak much Thai yet. If you want I can post what I've translated so far. The spoilers were dead on for today's episode. Thanks Cecilia. None of the streaming sites wanted to work for me today lol.
Is anyone else using Firefox and having a problem using the site? It keeps telling me that sarnworld.com is reported attack site. And it won't let me post any new replies. :huh:
i have the same problem until i turn my option off for FF.

thanks for the spoiler. they are SO AWESOME .. and you're so awesome. i can't wait to see this. i'm rooting for Perng and clapping for TU for such brilliant scheme :p

GUESS WHAT THE MOTHERS are talking about? .. BABY NAMES --- and guess what name they came up with
PINKY
:loool: i suppose, it just have to be this way :p

lauren

sarNie Egg
i love this drama, in the beginning i didn't think margie was photogenic at all but on screen she is so much better.you know u absolutely adore a drama when u watch it first without english subtitles and then go back to watch it again when subtitles become available :rolleyes:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Here are some major events before Perng's makeover.

- Tor comes looking for Perng in Chiang Mai after she leaves the resort.
- After a heated exchange, they agree to divorce. Their both too prideful to admit that they love the other person. (That's the part in the previews where he's asking her about love in the longan orchard).
- Their family members realize that they're in love, since both are heartbroken over their mutual decision. Perng & Tor both refuse to eat and neither one can sleep. Tor is so distraught that he starts destroying Perng's garden at his house.
- The family members get involved and set up Tor to believe that Perng is dead(Preview of Tu coming to his house to tell him that Perng is dead). I'm guessing it's to avoid them actually getting a divorce, so they're still technically married.
- Tor returns to Bangkok after Perng's funeral and getting his beat down from Mit. He's still really depressed over Perng's death and he even starts drinking again like when Auey died.
- Tu drags him to some banquet at the family's hotel. This is where he sees a woman who looks EXACTLY like Perng.
- Chulee stops him from leaving the event to look for her and when he can finally get away to continue his search among the guests, she's gone.

I could be wrong, but from what I've read, Nit seems to be involved in the plan. I don't really know who's running the show but it looks like Perng and Tu are the masterminds of the whole setup lol.

There's a lot to look forward to. I left some details out, so the whole thing wouldn't be ruined. :lol: :p

I'm really excited that this lakorn is picking up, I can't wait to watch it...at least Margie's makeover looks better than Cherry's...she just looked evil and scary.

Vannak

sarNie Egg
i love today's epi. Some cute seen btw our praek and nek. So that fulfilled my heart. hehe But man Aom is one evil witch. She plays her character really well cuz im sure hating on her a lot. I cant wait for tomorrow epi.Im going to prepare my box of kleenex cuz i know im gonna cry.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really excited that this lakorn is picking up, I can't wait to watch it...at least Margie's makeover looks better than Cherry's...she just looked evil and scary.

Cherry's makeover bothered me too lol. I think it was the makeup more than her hairstyle though that kept me from liking it.

Margie looks good though. I just can't wait to see Aom's reaction to seeing Perng. :lol: :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
so puerng got a make over to disguise herself as a different person?..im behind but why did she have to lie that she is dead. i wanna see the look on aums face when he see the new puerng!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awwww!! I can't wait to see that!! First thing I do when I come home tmr, is to download Badarn Jai :wub: ...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
so puerng got a make over to disguise herself as a different person?..im behind but why did she have to lie that she is dead. i wanna see the look on aums face when he see the new puerng!
Well, it's because they got into an arguement and they want a divorce now... From what I read in the summary, Perng is going to be in a "supposedly" car accident making Tor believe that she is dead. Then she soon comes back as a new person. You have to be in Perng's shoes to know why she's doing thid.lol. I mean, throughout their entire marriage, she hasn't had a day of happiness.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well, it's because they got into an arguement and they want a divorce now... From what I read in the summary, Perng is going to be in a "supposedly" car accident making Tor believe that she is dead. Then she soon comes back as a new person. You have to be in Perng's shoes to know why she's doing thid.lol. I mean, throughout their entire marriage, she hasn't had a day of happiness.
way to go puerng!..get back at those two especially aom. she is such a two face!..but i wonder what made puerng come up with that idea cuz she seem to nice

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling

I think the plan is brilliant....a little harsh considering his past, but brilliant all the same. :lol: :D