Badarn Jai(Act Art)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Nope, he doesn't get mad at Kaew. He's thankful that she is not dead.
Awww really?! That's refreshing then! I hate it when they misunderstand each other too long.

Gosh this lakorn is making me crave it now that it has picked up so much!!!

I wish I had more time to DL all the episodes and make a MV for it!

Loving it so much right now!

cecilia

Staff member
to cheer us MARGIE/PERNG fans. here's a msg left by MARGIE at her fanclub
''"กี้เองนะค่ะขอเขียนเป็น english na ka because im not good at typing in thai haha thank you web master and every web member na ja i just knew that i have fanclub too! didnt think that i will have so much fanclub like this !! thank you for this web site na ja actually i knew about this web site last week but i cannot log in its so hard to register ! so sorry about the hi5 na i cannot add all of you but if u want to then send message to me na then i will add you back umm this sunday 13 i will go to the mall bangkrapi งาน l'orel at 1-3pm if anyone is free then you can come na umm and ill try to update my hi5 na ka"

so narak jung. :wub: PERNG fighting !! wait. KAEW fighting !!!

oh, i just realized, Tor got bit on the shoulder when he attempt to r perng. didn't he got bit like that in JLR too :loool:

btw. usually when p'ek try to r n'ek, if they hear their enemy's name, they just got angry and continue their work but TOR got turn off and ran away :loool: ..
Perng is too smart for TOR, she just didn't know .. LOl

cecilia

Staff member
WHew...R scene was intense...Aum put his all into it. GOODNESS!!! I rewind it like 10x.
it was scary, i was holding my breath for perng the whole time.
so sad -- getting all bruise up too :lmao:

he deserve the DEATH joke :clap:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I was so shocked to see the R attempt! Its so unlike Tor to be all crazy jealous then do the attempt...It did look scary to me too!

I was like wow wow wow...yea I wasn't ready for that at all!

Jeesh we were just thinking it and they had it in this episode :spin:

LOL he did get bit on the shoulder by Soriya too! Poor Aum always getting bit for being so agressive hahahaha!

BTW Ceci I love your new Badarn Jai siggy!!! :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awes to Aum :( . He got all happy when he asked whether she loved her... She paused and didn't say anything which made him think that she loved him... Then she said NO!! Poor, poor Aum!!

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
it was scary, i was holding my breath for perng the whole time.
so sad -- getting all bruise up too :lmao:

he deserve the DEATH joke :clap:
Tor did deserve the death joke, but at he same time, I do pity him! it's like the same nightmare all over again, but this time, worst.

Aww poor Tor, oh well, that's what he got for believing stupid AOm too much!

tinah

sarNie Coma
to cheer us MARGIE/PERNG fans. here's a msg left by MARGIE at her fanclub
''"�ี้เองนะค่ะขอเขียนเป็น english na ka because im not good at typing in thai haha thank you web master and every web member na ja i just knew that i have fanclub too! didnt think that i will have so much fanclub like this !! thank you for this web site na ja actually i knew about this web site last week but i cannot log in its so hard to register ! so sorry about the hi5 na i cannot add all of you but if u want to then send message to me na then i will add you back umm this sunday 13 i will go to the mall bangkrapi งาน l'orel at 1-3pm if anyone is free then you can come na umm and ill try to update my hi5 na ka"

so narak jung. :wub: PERNG fighting !! wait. KAEW fighting !!!
i was gonna post that up too. i thought it was cute of margie hehe. im sure her fanclub is gonna expand more after BJ

i so cant wait til next week to see pueng return back as KAEW. thats such a typical n'ek name though.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
loveeee this lakorn!! my mom always gets soooo pissed at aom for being soo rai!! haha i just laugh at her and remind her that its just a lakorn!! hahahha! but my mom hates her character! funny. she gets mad at peurng to for being dumb..lol. crazy lady. kidding. =]

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
cant wait for next week with her new transformation!! she looks much much much more pretty and older! she should stay like that...but i knoe she wont...shes ganna go back to the old peurng who he fell in love for! hehehe. and i reallie didnt recognize her..she looks like a totally different person!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just finished the ep awhile ago... tor is so argh but awwe i feel sad for him though.. T_T.. losing 2 of his loved ones.. T_T.. but he derserves it argh.. hehe i cant wait for the makeover xp.. lol.. oh yea haha i love the part when aom got told off by tor's father lmao.. haha woot woot. xp lol.. i so cant wait.. >_<....

-aiko <3 aum ..bj..

cecilia

Staff member
the death joke is just a test to determine what he feel of Perng ..if he still love her, the new perng will be the one who can forgive him and reconcile with him later. no matter how cruel it look on Tor's case, i don't care, he deserve to get it after he put her through, blame after blame, neglect after neglect. --getting jealous but yet don't' care about her. so stupid of him for siding with AOM !!! serve him right :clap:

hahah. just remind me. i wish the world peace but yet, i cheer for this kind of act :loool:

thank you RAIYA for the comments ja. i'm loving BJ atm too .. i wish the fever is as high as JLR though ;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. hahaha omg.. ceci.. i cant sleep now keke.. i was just updatin n was about to get some rest but now my tummy hurt lol.. haha.. i guess i shll rest later keke xp.. **yawns**

cecilia

Staff member
awe. you ate too much mango with them hot chili fish sauce? .. that's what you get for getting them wild mango at the island house LOl
i hope you feel better soon, should grab something to eat, it might help stuff the tummy a bit ..

i think i only saw Tor smile once in this episode and that's when he went back to fetch Perng. it'll be cool if we can count his smile in each episode .. and PERNG. no smile, just alot of heartache, cries and frown :( .. her fighting spirit are all gone .. hate to see her all sao like that.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. mango sounds good rite now hehehe xp.. lol.. haha but no im not hungry.. yet lol.. i just need sleep.. hehe imma prob go sleep.. like erm rite now lol.. ttyl..

hmmm yup it was like only once.. muahaha dont worry .. she'll get her revenge soon.. xp.. hehe..

- aiko <3 aum.. **i shall dream of him** hahaha hopefully that is.. keke.. i cant remember when i wake up.. im just blank lol.. xp... hehe aniwaise.. gn gm ladies.. hehe.. i shall sleep.. xp..