Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
wow that attempt :spin: ok no more from me on that...but you are not being perverted lol then i will deff be guilty too :blush:

aww the clip was super cute aum looks soooo hot in that tank :drool:
there's was a spoiler picture of him in tank dragging her to the hotel too ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so not 4 eps left but 5 yay... >_< .. im so happy hehehe..

oo thanks for the pixs.. >_<..

-aiko..

cecilia

Staff member
Welcome RAPIN .. thank you for sharing us the links na kha. so many pictures and spoiler .. i've use some before but only credit pantip. thank you again.

this is a funny one -- look at them getting along .. :lol:

Credit: Chalermthai, Pantip.com

so i cry, and i cry .. :(

Credit: rapin@Pantip.com

cecilia

Staff member
^that's the only tattoo he got. crafted by the same ppl that did Angelina Jolie. --something about good luck ja.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
argh, i still cant believe aum got that tattoo. this is the first time i saw it proply after first seeing it on that seesan clip with ann.

rapinhunter

sarNie Egg
Pics from HI5 not my credit, I captured only in Live Chat's topic and pictures's topic. You 've use credit "Chalermthai, Pantip.com" na krub. (in Chalermthai, Many Fans cooperate to capture and post pics, not only me.)

I come here this topic in sarnworld, because i would like to share the pictures from Badarn Jai.If you have any questions about this lakorn, you can ask me krub. (but my english not good na krub)

I used to come in sarnworld to read Jumleuy Rak's topic and always read many topics about lakorn at that time.

My username in Chalermthai is "รพินทร์". I'm Atichart and Takaorn's Fanclub. If you would like to know about umm and aff 's news or news about lakorn you can ask me krub. (but not everything na, if I know I can tell you.)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so he did get that tattoo eh.. aniwaise.. he is still one major hottie.. hehehe..

thanks rapin.. i know who to ask .. lol.. xp..

cecilia

Staff member
i'm uploading it to ateam youtube atm ..

it's getting super good --- tor all depress and sad .. don't want to eat .. and sleep in Perng's room all the time.
even p'mit feel all sad too :loool: PERM is hilarious. i love his funny character ..

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Soo GOOD so far! Even though they think they're tricking Aum..I bet he's going to know it's really her this whole time and he'll probably use this to his advantage!