Badarn Jai(Act Art)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow thanks for da caps. aw tomorrow's da last eps? man i'm glad i caught up just in time for da new eps to air cause then i dunno what i'd do lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg i finally caught up. i feel like beating up tor [not my aum]. and as for aom, i dont even want to go there. i love bj!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao yes. man aiko, just blame it on CECI!! cause you see on our ateam yt account, she puts BJ airs on tues||weds (she means US time) so im here all confuse. like yesterday, i was looking around everywhere on like SW and also YT. but i couldnt find it. and i was going to myself, eeeerrrr why isnt no one posting up ep.12 :lmao: then i realise. it airs weds||thurs my time. lol
hahaha.. i would be like that too hehe xp .. lalalalala.. i gotta watch todays ep.. eek.. hehehe lalalalal...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhh thanks for the clips.. i cant wait to watch and wat .. i thought there was 14 eps.. so only 13 eeeeeeek .. ahhhhhhhhhhh... i must hurry and watch todays ep.. darn obizgo is packed noooooooooooooooooooo.... >_< ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sigh i cant finish the ep.. no one else has it uploaded on yt n i cant d/l it too because my comp is full iayaiyai ... >_< .. .nooooooooooooooooooooo ...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i wasn't so excited bout today's eps. i wanna see tor and perng together again. i don't like kaew haha. aom dat psycho biatch remind me of a teddy bear

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
i wasn't so excited bout today's eps. i wanna see tor and perng together again. i don't like kaew haha. aom dat psycho biatch remind me of a teddy bear
Hmmm.. a teddy bear? like cute and cuddly? I don't know about that- she's more of a vulture to me- a flesh eating bird!

I am kinda liking Kaew. Perng is finally learning that she doesn't have to be so nice to those who aren't nice to her.. HAHA.. Aom deserves it!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol her face look like a teddy bear's face lol to me she do. her face is round and her nose look like a teddy bear's nose LOL i'm not sayin she's cute and cuddly cause she aint. she psychoooo

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
awww. can't believe it's ending. Anyway great lakorn. I wish there was more sweet and cute scene of donut and leo. I can't believe they're helping aum and margie but there's a lot about these two. I hope they don't rush donut and leo's ending.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u know da scene i like most of donut and leo was when they was all in their "safehouse" at donut's hotel scheming. even though nit and dat one hotel manager lady was dere i lob dat scene it was funny. leo was layin on da bed just goin along w/ whatever and donut was so excited bout her plans LOL man they are FUNNY