Badarn Jai(Act Art)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
What a dilemma! Kwaam Lap Kong Superstar premiers tomorrow! Should I watch BJ finale or KLKS's premier. Oh Man, I can't decide.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
it ends tomorrow? i need to make sure i get home on time to watch it tom morning then. Aom looks like she did kill her own sister, from the previews on how she's gonna do something to Perng.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
somethin fishy bout euy committing suicide anyway. but yea i was suspicious of aom. dat girl PSYCHOOO i was tellin my friend bout dis lakorn and she was like damn dat girl is white people crazy LMAO

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg finally i finish... eeekkkkkk....... the last ep .. noooooooooooooooo ... it seemed too fast.. >_<...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yay aum knows now.. but.. awwwwe .. T_T ... i hate aom .. argh ... >_< .. that.. vulture hehe xp.. lol.. haha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i was a bit surprised that the pic that was burnt.. aum was safe lol.. hehehe.. thats funny.. he didnt get burnt at all ..

aniwaise i cant wait for the last ep.. it came to an end... sigh.. >_<..

cecilia

Staff member
tor kick aom out after she accidentally slurp out that it was her who lock her in the office washroom, to show him that kaew is perng

everyone tell perng to go and visit tor at the hospital, perng said that this always happen to him, why should she go and visit him. lol *i'm sensing this is a setup to have them reconcile later -- everyone's in, everyone's out. lol*

cecilia

Staff member
it's a happy ending. i'm uploading the last clip of the live streaming now .. enjoy na kha.

would love to comment much but not today, have to do alot of work :(

it ended already? :huh: i felt like it was possible to carry on with more eps. ^_^ but good then. no dragging in this lakorn.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the caps........ so I can relive the moment.

Did anyone else get butterflies when Paa confessed his love for Tu and called her his "fan"?

I thought it was sweeter than the ending when Tor kept talking and talking and talking about his love for Perng ... it was nice but I would have liked to have seen a passionate kiss on the beach instead!