Badarn Jai(Act Art)

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
waiting for someone, anyone, to upload the final episode. :(

and i read the spoilers! damn! :lmao:
GASP!!! I'm so sorry! I just edited my previous post as to not spoil for anyone else....

I keep forgetting that others don't watch it live... :eek:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I want to watch the last episode but can't find it anywhere! The caps of the episode are killing me!! I really want to watch it!!!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg, it's ending! I can't wait to get home and watch it. I don't want it to end yet not until I get enough sweet scenes between donut and leo. Are they going to get together when aum and margie understand each other? I hope so. I want them to act together with more couple scenes. :wub:

do a search for "youtube downloader." there are various sites that provide you with a direct link to d/l whatever youtube video you want. they're all flash videos though. so you'll need a flash player like vlc player.

personally, i use the mozilla firefox add-on, download helper, to download the videos.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i cant believe today is the last episode. i just caught up yesterday and it ends today.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Haha, i dunno if anyone else realised or already pointed this out, but when Margie was texting Aum on Aom's phone, she named him 'Darling' :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha, i dunno if anyone else realised or already pointed this out, but when Margie was texting Aum on Aom's phone, she named him 'Darling' :lol:
lol i think aom named him as darling on her contacts. aw it ended. donut and leo was HILARIOUSSS and da mamas was funny as shiet too lol cute cute cute lakorn :D :D :D

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
this lakorn is great. i still can't believe that donut and leo's part is so little. they should extend and focus on their relationship because i feel that their relationship is too short and it's just so easy that leo just told both their mom that she's his girlfriend and wants to marry her. anyway i love this lakorn.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love it!!!! The last episode, love every bit of it! So glad I watched this lakorn. Donut and Peung are soooo cute. I especially adore Donut's character and I have really started to like Peung. Hope to see more of Peung's work in the future.