Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
aiko, i just staring at your push up anime. giving me funny thoughts with pholdee playing his role with bopa :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Also in her cell AOM put Perng's number and it came up as "Tou You" (ตัวยุ้ง) means Anoying person
HAHAHA i aint notice dat but yea aom was definitely da tua yoong but to her perng was lol

I think it was a litle of a rush! They could have had some more drama and show some more of aom physcothicness!!!!! I wouldn't mind that!!!!! Plus, when Aom was holding a knife to Perng, I can't believe how durh she was, after hitting the knife off, then she ran up the stairs and not down!!! My SISTER and I was screaming like... (OH MY GOSH! WTF! DOWN THE STAIRS!)
I KNOWWWWWWWWWW i was like what da helllllllllllll da script made her run UP da stairs just to add a few more min into da lakorn LOL

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I dont think aum is aging in BJ maybe they try to have him made up as stressful and depressed; when he smiles, he is handsome and cute... love aum all the way and BJ... waiting to watch his new one with ann....
I agree!! His smiles make my insides go pitter patter. :X

Don't tell my husband that though!

skies

sarNie Adult
gotta love that crazy sweet scene in the hospital where he hugs her... :D that was too cute...and when the parents and sister walked out of the room and the mom just laughed cracks me up...that was funny, wasn't expecting that at all....
the ending was alright, i wished they could've done something better instead of the "typical" beach ending that most lakorns have...lol...
but it was good overall... :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiko, i just staring at your push up anime. giving me funny thoughts with pholdee playing his role with bopa :loool:
lmao.. eeeeek i wanna read the latest updates but.. >_< .. my cuz is like sleepin close to me n so i dont wanna dare lmao.. but oh my so tempting ehehehe xp .. dee n bopa.. lalalalala.. >_< ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i see too many typical beach ending nowadys but oh well hehe.. i think its still kute.. hehe..

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
Eventhough I love love love Margie and Aum Atichart....

I think this lakorn made me into a huge Leo and Donut Fan!!

Leo and Donut 4-eva!!! LoL!!!!
Sigh.. I can't believe it's really over..

I totally agree with you...it made me a super donut and leo fan...i want to see them together in another lakorn...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
that was a g0ood ending.. i love how he kissed her so many times... aum is such a hottie and he is so handsome.... love the
scene where he kissed her on the cheek..

lil1

sarNie Egg
that was a g0ood ending.. i love how he kissed her so many times... aum is such a hottie and he is so handsome.... love the
scene where he kissed her on the cheek..
Totally and completely agree....i really like the ending, it was so cute....love them....

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
This is such a good lakorn even though at first he seems very mad to her but they manage to have some goo kik scenes. way too cute. the end was prob the best. too sweet. hehe. som nam na how he got trick by eveyrone that perng die. the two parents are so good at acting i wish my parents were this playful. hehe. feel sorry for mit though that they had to trick him too, but if they didn't then the plan might not have work as well. I love the part where toh yell at aom and tells her to go away. and the part she accdeentlly admit that she was teh one that trap perng inside. everything ended up good and how he save perng and he was telling her that i love you i love you awwww. when they hug in front of aom muhahaha. I also love what he said to aom "If you were the only women left I will never love someone this evil as you" hehehe The ending scene was way too cute so many kisses awwwwww!!!!!!

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
when they hug in front of aom muhahaha. I also love what he said to aom "If you were the only women left I will never love someone this evil as you" hehehe The ending scene was way too cute so many kisses awwwwww!!!!!!
Seriously! I was so happy when he said that to Aom!

Kisses at the end scene were cute- but was I the only one secretly hoping for a full kiss on the lips?

cecilia

Staff member
This is such a good lakorn even though at first he seems very mad to her but they manage to have some goo kik scenes. way too cute. the end was prob the best. too sweet. hehe. som nam na how he got trick by eveyrone that perng die. the two parents are so good at acting i wish my parents were this playful. hehe. feel sorry for mit though that they had to trick him too, but if they didn't then the plan might not have work as well. I love the part where toh yell at aom and tells her to go away. and the part she accdeentlly admit that she was teh one that trap perng inside. everything ended up good and how he save perng and he was telling her that i love you i love you awwww. when they hug in front of aom muhahaha. I also love what he said to aom "If you were the only women left I will never love someone this evil as you" hehehe The ending scene was way too cute so many kisses awwwwww!!!!!!
haha. i saw that all the time to him when he was being mean to Perng. what he said to Aom at the end is so awesome .. i love it when p'ek can distinguish what they cherish and love the most at the end. That's what he should have done in the beginning but i guess he didn't know Aom's true nature before hand.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
haha. i saw that all the time to him when he was being mean to Perng. what he said to Aom at the end is so awesome .. i love it when p'ek can distinguish what they cherish and love the most at the end. That's what he should have done in the beginning but i guess he didn't know Aom's true nature before hand.
haha yeah i know cecilia, but if they notice at the beginning then the lakorn might only be and one to two ep lol. i agree with you though, but there are some lakorn that start off with the p'ek trying to win over the n'ek's heart hehe. still very few though. but cecilia u can always write a fanfic like that hehe. ;)

cecilia

Staff member
Don't Miss Badarn Jai , I think so fun. This lakorn is great.

Aum, Marki, Donut & all stars is so good acting.

i love this picture .. just look at their facial expression .. they're so opposite of each other :loool:

haha yeah i know cecilia, but if they notice at the beginning then the lakorn might only be and one to two ep lol. i agree with you though, but there are some lakorn that start off with the p'ek trying to win over the n'ek's heart hehe. still very few though. but cecilia u can always write a fanfic like that hehe. ;)
me can't write fiction. only read and comments until confidence :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
good ending, though I wish it wasn't a beach ending
i like some beach ending. you know when they are in bed trying to make a :baby-scene-pop-corn:

guess i will rewatch from ep 1 with sub again. so bored just waiting on GGR!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg fun ur post cracked me up lmao. :loool: .. in bed trying to make a baby. hehehe.. xp lol.. whooo .. lalalalala..

i like that pic.. aum's serious look .. margies scared look hehe xp ..