Badarn Jai

kiiA2012

sarNie Egg
i have a question is it out on youtube yet?? cause i want to see if the hmong version translate is good or not??

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
No they haven't done anything bad to me. It's just that they cut too much parts out and the editing is very bad. They don't know what only to cut out and what not to cut out so that the story still make sense. Sometimes they would cut out some really really important parts and just jump to a different scene and you would have no clue what happened. I've been very disappointed with some of the movies that I have bought from them lately.. it just seems like they're just trying to focus on making the movie into 5 or 6 parts or they're trying to rush to get their movie out in the market first so that's probably why they cut out a lot of the main points in the movies. I used to really love hmong productions way back then because they didn't cut too much parts out but ever since they changed to lao-hmong maybe they changed the editor or something. I actually don't have any problem with the voice dubbing its just basically the cutting/editing. This is just my own personal reason why I don't like them anymore and will not be supporting them anymore. Others may not agree with me but oh well you have your own opinion and I have mine.

I don't really agree with you... because like my mom said... Sometimes they cut out lots of parts just to get to the main point of the movie, even though sometimes it may be badly done... Also they do need to rush and get the movie out before a different production gets their dubbed version out - otherwise there will be 2 companies dubbing the same drama like this one... The cover that I saw at oshkosh tourney looked different than the one posted on here, and I liked the cover much more....... but anyway... it is a lot of hard work dubbing and editing movies etc too- so really, we can't complain.

yeexiong01

sarNie Egg
i have a question is it out on youtube yet?? cause i want to see if the hmong version translate is good or not??
why don't you just watch the one that they subbed on youtube?
i don't think that anyone have upload the hmong version on youtube yet...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I don't really agree with you... because like my mom said... Sometimes they cut out lots of parts just to get to the main point of the movie, even though sometimes it may be badly done... Also they do need to rush and get the movie out before a different production gets their dubbed version out - otherwise there will be 2 companies dubbing the same drama like this one... The cover that I saw at oshkosh tourney looked different than the one posted on here, and I liked the cover much more....... but anyway... it is a lot of hard work dubbing and editing movies etc too- so really, we can't complain.

At least edit it that the movie makes sense. They just jumped from scene to scene and you have no idea what happened in between and sometimes they leave a lot of loopholes. They ruined so many movies like klin kaew klang jai, preuska sawad, my lucky star, and all those Chinese fighting series. I know it's a lot of hard work dubbing and editing but if they don't do a good job at it it's wasting our money and soon they will be losing a lot of consumers. Does anybody have their e-mail or phone number? I need to contact them!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
At least edit it that the movie makes sense. They just jumped from scene to scene and you have no idea what happened in between and sometimes they leave a lot of loopholes. They ruined so many movies like klin kaew klang jai, preuska sawad, my lucky star, and all those Chinese fighting series. I know it's a lot of hard work dubbing and editing but if they don't do a good job at it it's wasting our money and soon they will be losing a lot of consumers. Does anybody have their e-mail or phone number? I need to contact them!

Well different people have different perspectives on what they feel is important. If you want it done your way then you should get your own copy out too.. hehe.. just kidding, but you're right- they will start losing consumers... like me - I used to support the hmong-dubbed movies a lot but I've stopped because they're so expensive and the girls' voices these days have been way too high pitched.. My auntie just bought "Why why love" dubbed into Hmong and you can tell that they put the girls' voices up a notch and it's ANNOYING.... but since I haven't bought any dubbed videos for a while I don't have any numbers.... check the cover that was posted above :) It might have a contact there :) good luck!