BajiRao Mastani (SLB Films)

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
Why so much dramas within this movie.. It's just a movie and Bollywood tweak it just to gain more fans. It's so annoying lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even Ramleela was banned. SLB changed the name as Goliyon ki raasleela ram-leela. Then the ban was lifted. Its too much

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww DP talks about Ranveer :)

In a recent interview Ranveer had described his relationship with Deepika as a 'divine connection which cannot be explained'. When asked about this, Deepika said in an interview with Times of India, "He is my best friend (and this is not to be taken lightly). I am emotional, sensitive and vulnerable and I hurt easily. I can be so naked in front of Ranveer... and I know he will never hurt me or take me for granted. That is the kind of trust and understanding we have. The reason I love and respect him is that I can bare my soul and still feel comfortable. If this is divine connection - this is what it is!"
When asked about rivals and all the competition around her Deepika said, "Of course, I am competitive, but not in a rivalry sort of way. I want my last film to compete with my next. I watch other actors' works, but I don't follow them. I don't know who is doing which film and whose release is coming up next."

cr TOI

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww Ranveer remembers where he saw her first time, what she was wearing  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  but she does not remember :p
this video is romantic :heart:

5:20 Deepika saw him first time in Band baja barat trailer on TV. She said someone asked her what do you think of this boy lol her expression is 5:34 :p so she did not like him first.

cecilia

Staff member
Women do that a lot .. or maybe just me. I get attracted to men the more I know about them .. First sight never really is my thing too lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
DeepVeer at BIG Star Entertaining Awards.
Ranveer won BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in a Romantic Role – Male
DP won 2 awards.
BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in a Drama Role - Female for Piku
and BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor of the year