BajiRao Mastani (SLB Films)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Finally they uploaded it on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDEExEhvk1Y

Step

Mrs James Ma
Priyanka completed filming for this
"And it's a Film wrap! Being a part of #BajiraoMastani is a milestone in my life! Thank u Sanjay Sir for being a dream. Thank you Team. left a part of me behind."

Step

Mrs James Ma
The team recently celebrated 1 year of filming. Priyanka posted this "And the chopper takes off.. Leaving beautiful Wai and the unit that spent a year making this beautiful masterpiece with a sad goodbye but a song in my heart #BajiraoMastani"

Step

Mrs James Ma
BM is an Indian historical movie. Its about Peshwa BajiRao l was a prime minister of Maratha Empire. He had 2 wives. 1st wife was Kashibai, 2nd wife was Mastani. Kashibai (played by Priyanka) was a hindu (Bajirao was also a hindu), Mastani (played by Deepika) was muslim. Its about their love story, war, life history.
cecilia said:
Teaser looks intense! What is he movie about?

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG LOVE THIS VIDEO. First song finally released. SLB is a great director. Deepika looking SOOOO BEAUTIFUL.

Priyanka showed envy, pain naturally at 1:57

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRtPUIumXcY

Step

Mrs James Ma
Full audio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7xOVwZ_JpE

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mastani is wearing the hat cos her mom was a Persian. SLB has researched alot. He has given importance to small details also.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Both ranveer and Deepika give their best fr their movies. Ranveer shaved his head for more than a year for this movie. He did not accept pther project cos this was takking all his energy. I cant wait to watch this movie. I wish SRK was not egoistic. He has become so stubborn now. BM will clash on the same day with Dilwale on Dec 18.

cecilia

Staff member
This might be old news but I just found out that Raveer did a 
Condom commercial

Pretty risky for an actor to do it ... 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol he did. He is the 1st star actor to be presenter for such thing. He said he wanted to create awareness among people. That tvc length was longer than normal lol
Everyone appreciated him for that cos in India people still dont talk about such things in open like in western countries. Ranveer took a risk.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ranveer is very different from other actors. He may not be very good looking but he is responsible, honest, humble. His energy is what everyone likes.
Deepika is really lucky to have him in her life. She was heart broken and lost belief in love after what RK and Katrina did to her. Ranveer really changed her. He was there for her with her family when she was suffering from depression. Ranveer used to say that he does not believe in marriage, he cant settle down. But now he wants to get married, have more children and wants to be a family man. He said in last few years he has changed his opinion.

He was dating Anushka Sharma (his 1st costar). Anushka never accepted that she dated him, always makes fun of him, tries to bring him down (she does not care about what others feel, its normal to be rude to her co stars lol. Even Shahid Kapoor was annoyed by her personality), but Ranveer was always a gentleman, he never embarrassed her. He just smiles and lets it go (KWK show was just an example). People dont like how she treats Ranveer. He still respects her even when she does not like him.