BajiRao Mastani (SLB Films)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk why some are comparing DP and PC's dance. They compared Madhuri and Aishwarya in Dola re now DP and PC. Madhuri and PC are trained dancers.
In Pinga, Kashibai is a housewife and Mastani is a warrior princess, both did their job well. PC was better cos she is a trained dancer, has more experience than DP.

mia07

Introvert
Step said:
Idk why some are comparing DP and PC's dance. They compared Madhuri and Aishwarya in Dola re now DP and PC. Madhuri and PC are trained dancers.
In Pinga, Kashibai is a housewife and Mastani is a warrior princess, both did their job well. PC was better cos she is a trained dancer, has more experience than DP.
Both are Bhansali films. They shouldn't even compare Dola Re to Pinga as Dola Re was much better. As for comparison to PC and DP, audience only sees what they see in front of them and most probably don't know their backgrounds besides fans.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Dola re will always be better. Just like how DP-RK cant be compared to SRK-Kajol, Dola re should not be compared to Pinga though both are SLB's films. Audience should not be stupid to not see story behind the song like in old days. Its very simple, that was a dance between a housewife and a warrior princess, its not a secret. Good to know there are many who understand this and it's DP-PC in Pinga cos if it was other actresses, they would have surely ruined the song
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Both are Bhansali films. They shouldn't even compare Dola Re to Pinga as Dola Re was much better. As for comparison to PC and DP, audience only sees what they see in front of them and most probably don't know their backgrounds besides fans.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Salman and Aishwarya were supposed to do this film, thank God they did not do this. RS-DP-PC are best for this. I cant believe Aishwarya's response for this cast. Jazba promotions revealed her true face sometimes lol

mia07

Introvert
Step said:
Dola re will always be better. Just like how DP-RK cant be compared to SRK-Kajol, Dola re should not be compared to Pinga though both are SLB's films. Audience should not be stupid to not see story behind the song like in old days. Its very simple, that was a dance between a housewife and a warrior princess, its not a secret. Good to know there are many who understand this and it's DP-PC in Pinga cos if it was other actresses, they would have surely ruined the song
Well the targeted audience now is the youth so I think you should know why lol! They only want to see their idols..

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad Salman and Aish didn't do this movie either.. Both will be over rated. Totally like Deepika and Ranveer because it's good to see young talented stars to proved their acting skills. Senior actors need to step down already because no one wanted to see 45-50 years old being romantically in love on screen anymore. They earn their awards and fame years ago and I think it is time to retire! Lol

mia07

Introvert
^ Salman and Aish were considered when the film was first officially announced not now lol but then later it was Salman and Kareena but because they were launched in Kyun Ki as a jodi, Bhansali postponed it and now you see RS-PC-DP. Aish would have been good plus Rani. Aish was gorgeous in Devdas and Rani would have rocked it too. I'm so-so with Aish's acting - she may be beautiful but not the best actress.

mia07

Introvert
Naw.. Rooting for PC alone. She will crush DP and Ranveer. The BO numbers are due to her only like she did with Mary Kom lol!! On a serious note, hopefully it does perform well as I was quite disappointed with Diwale trailer. Better hope audience go catch BM as SRK has millions of crazy fans. :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
BM is all about DP-RS like the movie name says. SLB was generous to include PC's name along with main lead though her name does not have same power anymore. She is not even included in movie promotions.
PC's movies are not doing well. Her last real hit was in 2008, Dostana and Fashion, which was a great movie, Kangna, Mugda, PC all did well. She gave 12 flops after that out of 17. Hits were Kaminey where Shahid completely stole the show, Ranbir Kapoor in Barfi. Don2 was not great but good as it was from SRK and Farhan Akthar, Krrish3 was Hrithik's, DDD was multi starrer and Mary Kom was average. Her acting was not great cos PC could not act or speak like a North east Indian.

Deepika's last 8 movies were hit, she stole the show in 6 movies including Chennai Express with SRK, he keeps saying that its DP did a great job with her accent, other 2 hits were Race 2, its like a franchise and HNY with SRK.

Step

Mrs James Ma
PC has 13 years of experience, 43 movies (53 including cameos) while DP has 8 years of experience with 20 movies. PC has double experience. She is great actress, even in real life :wink:
Though BM has RS-DP-PC, it is a movie about RS-DP not PC. She is just a supporting character here. Again only some immature jealous fans are comparing or saying PC will steal the show cos this movie is NOT about PC or Kashibai. 

DP stole the show with Nagada in Ramleela than PC in Ramleela title track which was supposed to be main attraction! This movie's main attraction is DP hence the promotion is also focussing on DP-RS not PC. I hope this movie does good cos too much pressure is on DP. Even Tamasha team is focussing only on her cos Ranbir needs a hit badly.

P.S. PC is not even a part of promotional activities, cant imagine she crushing DP and RS. Hope this movie gives PC another chance in bollywood,