Bangkok Dangerous (2008)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yep it's being remade; any thoughts? Since summer is coming near I thought I make this post; get some hype for the film hehehee; I know this movie may be all over thai section; but eh it's a hollywood remake so it counts as western too; it looks pretty good to me and im not usually for western films, but I x3 Nicolas Cage he's a good actor ^__-"

I also read somewhere that the thai movie "VDOClip" is going to be remade also; heres a link to the original
http://www.vdoclipmovie.com/

One movie I hope they don't remake is our favorite horror movie >.O Nark's Story

the cast is going to be

Nicolas Cage
James With
Charlie Yeung
Philip Waley
Shahkrit Yamnarm
Shaun Delaney
Dom Hetrakul
Panward Hemmanee

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh wait nevermind.. saw the trailer & it looks good! charkit & dom H does play it for sure. dom H is the bad guy [he's a blonde in the movie] but i can't wait to watch it!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought it was supposed to be out in Feb.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i swear i read it somewhere that it was supposed to be aired in feb. and thanks

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Omg i just saw the preview for this last night when i watched the forbidden kingdom. The movie looks awsome...imma go watch it for sure...just for chakrit though...im not a fan of Nicholas Cage.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Looks interesting!!! Saw the trailer when i watch TFK! I want to watch it too!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i swear i read it somewhere that it was supposed to be aired in feb. and thanks

tat was the original date...Feb...then it was extended to June..now Aug...geez..such a long wait..it'll be like waiting for Sawan Bieng all over again...nah..it's much longer than tat..i waited for tis film since 2006...2 years now....for Sawan Bieng i had to wait for a lilo over a year...

Omg i just saw the preview for this last night when i watched the forbidden kingdom. The movie looks awsome...imma go watch it for sure...just for chakrit though...im not a fan of Nicholas Cage.
reallie..dang i'm going to watch tat movie just so i can see my chakrit on the big screen..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I saw the trailer after FK omg Chakrit actually has alot of parts and their was lots of thai actors in this movie such as Dome he plays the bad guy tho

fun

Expired Sarnie
dont you think the titlle is korny?
not really. it is dangerously hot. LMAO

i am not watching it for krit or cage. just because it's BANGKOK DANGERIOUS it was funny when i was at the theater watching FK everyone laughed and said OOOooo Bangkok Dangerous, tight!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. still waiting for this movie to come out kekeke .. hehehehe luv chakrit.. but not really a fan of cage.. omg dome is the bad guy omg .. kool..xp ..lol..