Bangkok Dangerous Trailer (English Version)

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMFG i wanna see this badly ^_^ krit looks soooo hooooooooooooooot hehe.
ohitsnoyyy i have to go with you there i didnt notice doms hair until like the end or somthin but he looks hott 2 ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know! he looks different with blonde hair but he sure is hott. charkit sounds so hot when he speaks in english... :drool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Moh jah where have u been?..LOL

i know i was like wat the heck is up the the accent...watever at least we know he can speak sexxie eng...lol..can't wait for this...chakrit so mouth-watering!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...finally...a trailer...looks good...action packed...with an actual storyline...American versions at least make an attempt at a storyline...but damn they can also kill a good movie too...well, we'll see what the verdict is when it's out. can't wait. thanks for the link. oh and also, can't help, but chuckle at that old grandma lady...so cute and sweet in all the lakorns she's in...and now on screen w/ nick cage...hehehe...what a contrast.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Moh jah where have u been?..LOL

i know i was like wat the heck is up the the accent...watever at least we know he can speak sexxie eng...lol..can't wait for this...chakrit so mouth-watering!
kash I've been out of town for the whole Spring break. I drove my parents to California.
I love your banner. When I saw the pics I was going to make one with those pics that says "My Super Nerd"
but you already made one! lol. I love it!
Cant wait to see Krit. Gosh I've been waiting for this movie for waaaay to long!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kash I've been out of town for the whole Spring break. I drove my parents to California.
I love your banner. When I saw the pics I was going to make one with those pics that says "My Super Nerd"
but you already made one! lol. I love it!
Cant wait to see Krit. Gosh I've been waiting for this movie for waaaay to long!
did u have a good one then? which part of CA did u visit? u cold have dropped by Kashie's place jah..eheheh

thanx..i know i made it the second i saw the pichas...LOL...

me too...i've waited since 2006..goodness and i though waiting for Sawan Bien was long...tat was only summer last year...tis was summer of last last year... :lol: u know if they have tose Big Poster out side of the theater or tose big display tingies of Bangkok Dangerous...and Chakrit is on there..i'm so gonna be taking so much pichas... B)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG waiting for SB was long but now it's finally on thank goodness.
Cant wait till this opens!!!
Forget taking pictures I'm going to steal it! LMAO I'm not kidding I'm so going to take w/e they have w/Krit!
I was in Sac most of the time. I went down to San Jose for a day but mostly just stayed around the Sac area.
I had super fun thanks! I'll try to send you some pics!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG waiting for SB was long but now it's finally on thank goodness.
Cant wait till this opens!!!
Forget taking pictures I'm going to steal it! LMAO I'm not kidding I'm so going to take w/e they have w/Krit!
I was in Sac most of the time. I went down to San Jose for a day but mostly just stayed around the Sac area.
I had super fun thanks! I'll try to send you some pics!
i know...all the waiting for all the good movies / lakorns has finally come to an end...not reallie still waiting desperately for episode 2 of Sawan Bien

i'm not too from from Sac. just like 3 hours away... :lol: okay..send me pichas jah

i know! i want tose display tingie..i wonder if i could buy it off from 'em...or the poster! wait! i tink i know where 2 get the posters for the movies from one of my malls...*cross-finger** hopefullie they'll have chakrit on it....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love the trailers....pei is so pretty...and chakrit is so hot...it's so awesome...but when i saw "coming soon" i was happy but so disappointed because i want to watch it now....and see the hot chakrit^^ right now i have played the trailers over 20 times....it looks so good...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Whao...Chakrit and Dom look so HOT!! Nicolas Cage, not so much, he looks eehhhh (not a fan of him)....