Bangkok Dangerous

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know if it'll be out in theathers or not in the United States..i know it's suppose to release Feburary 12 or 14...but now i'm not sure if it'll release in the US..it should since Nicholas stars in it...and Nicholas is such a celeb. here too...but this pass week i went to watch a lot of new movies but no sign of Bangkok Dangerous in the trailers..i mean they even had the preview of 3,000 B.C....i tink tat's wat it's called and tat will hit theathers in like april or may...argh..anyone have any information?...where is P'Krit he needs to update us..gosh!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tis is seriously bothering..i check on updates on the movie ocassionaly..and NOTHING! NOTHING!! argh!!! i'm so mad...tis is killing me...why isn't there any trailer or any ting yet...

these are the release dates i got...

Belgium 16 April 2008
Netherlands 24 April 2008
Finland 27 June 2008

i dun see US..argh!

Pai

sarNie Egg
It will be released in June in the US. It's going to be a summer movie, so it must be good, I guess.

PN06

sarNie Egg
This movie will be release August 22, 2008 (Fall) sucks because it's so far away...:( but happy cause we got a release date..;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Fall?? nooo wahh!! i thought it was going to be during summer so i could go watch it during summer vaction...goodness this is not cool...August 22 is like the day we start a new school year....**Tears**