Barry Nadech (CHEEZE LOOKER Vol.2 no.32 July 2013)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I like it! He looks nice! 
Lol Tippy that comment is so lol-worthy, also kinda accurate for some of us  :coverlaf:   
can't wait for the inside pictures! and is the mag completely in english?

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@queenyeon, yes it is indeed accurate for some of us!  :coverlaf:  i was thinking, shouldn't "a man with a killer face" sound more appropriate? but well.. it was funny anyway!! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
funny comments I've heard a man killer body but haven't heard a killer face :woot:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Urgh, no, just no. :yuck: He looks feminine on the cover! Not a good pose, too. :facepalm:

Amya said:
Killer body or face... Ill take him lol hehe

:rofl:

Cupid Candy said:
Oh goodness gracious..............

:lol2: I take it that you're not fond of the cover/look, too? xD

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Maiko^_^ said:
Urgh, no, just no. :yuck: He looks feminine on the cover! Not a good pose, too. :facepalm:

:rofl:

:lol2: I take it that you're not fond of the cover/look, too? xD
Urg no, he looks like someone I would hire to paint my house.

AikOm^_^

Cupid Candy said:
Urg no, he looks like someone I would hire to paint my house.

:lmao3: Thanks to you, I keep seeing him as a painter on the cover now! :lmao:

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao3: Thanks to you, I keep seeing him as a painter on the cover now! :lmao:
Lmao... True!! I think they over did the denim look a bit here but the rest of the pictures inside are yummy. Lmao.. Gotta admit though, I don't know how much you follow him but this cover outfit looks better than what he usually wear on regular days! Haha

AikOm^_^

Amya said:
Lmao... True!! I think they over did the denim look a bit here but the rest of the pictures inside are yummy. Lmao.. Gotta admit though, I don't know how much you follow him but this cover outfit looks better than what he usually wear on regular days! Haha

Ooh! I need to see them! :eek: Haven't seen them yet. Whoa, really? "Better than what he usually wears?" :shock2: That's...true, for Nadech's style isn't too impressive to me. xD :coverlaf: All righty, the longer I look at the cover, the more...appealing the outfit is. Sort of. :p But I kind of wish that it was a girl wearing the outfit instead of Nadech...say, like Yaya. Or any other girl.  :lol2: