Barry Nadech&Richy Omrawadee (MAGAHOLIC Vol.1 no.4 April 2013)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Loving Richy and Nadechs dark brows and the wardrobe (; these two are everywhere !!! They look comfy with each other :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
The sweaters are not that attractive, yet they are charming as "couple sweaters." :D They both look very chummy and cute in this shoot. Richy's especially looks happy and pretty. She's so much better without those horrible bangs. ;) Her makeup's so nice here. :yes: My favorite picture is the one in which they're both holding onto the curtains and are looking at each other. That is super adorable! :wub: Their other pictures are just as cute. Really nice theme despite the distractive sweaters! xD

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
uhh i dont see these two attractive together at all! Must be promtion to there movies or something with all these photoshoots together

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think they are totally cute together, it's just that some people refuse to accept them because they cannot accept Nadech with anyone else other Yaya. I love the pic they were holding onto the curtain as well.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
YinGgyTASTIC said:
uhh i dont see these two attractive together at all! Must be promtion to there movies or something with all these photoshoots together

They're decent together. :) What I don't understand is the hype for these two to appear in a LOT of photo shoots, yet the reviews for their movie and pairing are so negative. :lmao3: Perhaps, because the publishers love Nadech too much and wanted to promote him however they could? xD

Bieluvr said:
I think they are totally cute together, it's just that some people refuse to accept them because they cannot accept Nadech with anyone else other Yaya. I love the pic they were holding onto the curtain as well.

Yes, those hardcore Yadech fans. xD But I can understand, for I'm certainly like that when it comes to MY absolute favorite pairings. :rofl: I'm not talking about Thai couples but my fictitious couples. :lol: Yep, the picture with the curtains is an adorable one. Richy looks so darn good in jeans! :drools: Forgot to mention that.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL They look good. Richy is improving more hahaha. If you see Nadech and Richy sitting on the chair u look down u can see the floors. It looks like blood hahaha. Overall susu Richy and go Nadech!!