Barry Nadech (TV POOL Vol.23 no.1193 April 2013)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
P'Nadech! I love your face!! I'm not digging the mini shorts here though. With that position, makes him look....
But I LOVE HIM! P'Cee Siwat, I like him too! They both lookin' nice.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
with this handsome face, why cant they match it with pretty clothes, or would that be too hot the cameras? lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
First dude on a TVPOOL cover in years. Weir was the last guy they had on their cover and he shared it with Pan.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Nadech looks so girly... lol. His hair chest is such a turn off for me but those dimples and that smile makes it up for all that. :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Cupid Candy said:
First dude on a TVPOOL cover in years. Weir was the last guy they had on their cover and he shared it with Pan.

Right? It was kind of shocking for me to see Nadech on the cover at first lol. I thought it was just the actresses for TVPOOL hahaha.

Yeah...the outfits aren't flattering, but he looks okay. He is hairy, but I'm not complaining. A little hairy isn't bad. Makes him look really macho in my opinion. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
Not liking the outfits in this photo shoot!  555!  Everything else is good but the stylist for this photo shoot needs to re-think his choices!  555!
i second this too