Barry Nadech & Yaya Urassaya

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, barry just melted my heart away. hes sooo cute..i just wanna pinch his cheek. thats such a sweet cover of him and yaya. i cant get enough of them :cloud9:

meenia

sarNie Adult
LOL. would have been better if it's a calf that barry is holding..would have been perfect for their cow theme.. that would have been sweet, but this is great already cause i'm jealous of that man statue...

meenia

sarNie Adult
OMG..thanks..this week is so slow, lol..no i lied..it's coming fast because i have exam coming up and big projects that need to be done.. the semester is coming to a end.. gosh.. already.. lol.. thanks for the pix.. smoking hot..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Total cuteness!!! They both look good on the cover! They both make my heart melt. I want to pinch their cheeks too.

Thank you.

joey

sarNie Adult
yaya and barry make such a handsome couple. :wub: i really love their lakorn and this shoot as well. the cover with them looking like they are married is so lovely to see. i really love the other pictures of them too. it would be so awesome if they are dating in real life. :D thank you for sharing.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Love the cover! Seeing this shoot makes me miss DJA even more! Jeed & Fai <3 Nadech & Yaya definitely is one of the cutest pair!