Be My Princess (2022)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Source
Ming Wei is a part-time translator who loves acting. She was unexpectedly selected to be the female lead of award winning actor Mu Ting Zhou’s upcoming drama. There she enacts the love story between a princess and a master in Ming Dynasty with Mu Ting Zhou. After an accident which caused Mu Ting Zhou to lose his memories, he only remembers Ming Wei who he protected dearly as the princess in the drama. In order to help Mu Ting Zhou recover his memories, Ming Wei starts taking care of his life. (Source: iQiyi) ~~ Adapted from the novel "Ying Di De Gong Zhu" (影帝的公主) by Xiao Jia Ren (笑佳人). Edit Translation

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like Jeremy so will check out the first few episodes when it’s done airing. Jeremy’s voice is nice, but too bad they dubbed this drama.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I was super disappointed too that they dubbed his voice. I think everyone was dubbed in the drama. The voices don’t even match up too, which is very annoying. I really want to watch it for Jeremy and the storyline but the dubbing is so distracting. :sad6:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I was super disappointed too that they dubbed his voice. I think everyone was dubbed in the drama. The voices don’t even match up too, which is very annoying. I really want to watch it for Jeremy and the storyline but the dubbing is so distracting. :sad6:
Yeah, the lead’s voice are over dubbed. I don’t know if I’ll be able to enjoy this drama. That’s suck cus we won’t be seeing him for awhile. He doesn’t have that many dramas lineup. :sad6:. I hate that when I find an actor I do enjoy, they don’t seem to have any other dramas I would like to watch or no new dramas lineup.