Beautiful girls are amazing

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
You ever notice that for a guy if the girl is hot enough, there is no wrong she can do. Like seriously, she can kick me when I'm down, have me pay for everything, and dump me for a complete loser. But if she says "I want you back," I'll take her in a heartbeat. Why? Because she is hawt!

Beautiful girls are captivating. Their hearts can be black but if they have that amazing smile, it'll just make your knees wobbly and melt you to the ground. :wub: Oh what I wouldn't do for a smile with the cute dimples and the piercing eyes. But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying unattractive girls are not amazing either. Some of them are. But beautiful girls will always find forgiveness with a guy....

Right peeps? Beautiful girls can do no wrong!

:lmao

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yeeah.... guys are sloooow like that ;) it seems that the joys of not being hawt, spares the womyn the companionship of pathetic male. gotta say it's a lucky position to be in, to not be hawt. B) especially if being hot means control over feeble-minded men. that's no fun. :lmao:

S

sunflower

:lmao: :loool: :lmao:

i better write something...don't want KT to warn me! :sweat:

ummmm marduk you are one weird kid... listen to :sweat: P'Tawan :sweat: and stay in the Nameless gang!! :loool:

DFEMC!!!!!! O-N-S gang and Bra-less gang forever!!!!!!!!

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
hmm ... to me those men are shallow. lol hahaha beautiful is to look but you gotta look in the outside and the inside. I believe it human natural to be attractive to good looking people but if they are mean and hurt you nobody should even take that. Don't tell me these men aren't stress out. Men! Umm won't start on that so that's just my 50 cent so don't be offend. :)

Nameless

N i n j a
Marduk, if you're in the Nameless Ninja-club, you shouldn't put yourself on the chopping block, knowing that 90% of the people in sarNworld are girls. This your way of pickin' up girls? You're drawing too much attention :sweat: . They'll come after us.

But then again, perhaps I'll let this one slide considering you're quite loyal.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL well, at least we all know that he's attracted to blondes, brunettes, and or redheads....oh one more important criteria, HOTNESS is a must!

noungning

Heartless
wow so if ur girlfriend become ugly from an accident...maybe some acid got splashed on her... u'll dump her eh... dang ur not so nice are u?

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I agree that no matter what pretty girl do that's wrong.. the guy wouldn't care because their cute.. and if their mean I mean they won't be mean to the person their out with at the moment then when the dumping time.. The mean girl is always mean.. but yeah somehow the guy just don't get it... Beautiful win no matter what... But if an ugly is mean and done what the beautiful girl did.. Damn that's girl is around town....

darvil

sarNie Adult
marduk said:
You ever notice that for a guy if the girl is hot enough, there is no wrong she can do. Like seriously, she can kick me when I'm down, have me pay for everything, and dump me for a complete loser. But if she says "I want you back," I'll take her in a heartbeat. Why? Because she is hawt!

Beautiful girls are captivating. Their hearts can be black but if they have that amazing smile, it'll just make your knees wobbly and melt you to the ground. :wub: Oh what I wouldn't do for a smile with the cute dimples and the piercing eyes. But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying unattractive girls are not amazing either. Some of them are. But beautiful girls will always find forgiveness with a guy....

[post="50984"][/post]​
Don't let all the girls on here bother you.

I being a male agree with you wholeheartly.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Darvil said:
Don't let all the girls on here bother you.

I being a male agree with you wholeheartly.
[post="51271"][/post]​
surely, u wouldn't be complaining about those same girls to be "bitches", persay? ^_^

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
this post starter is dumb. ---Bee Thao, Infantryman, 3rd Division, US Amred Forces, google me.

GueSs

TyziR
If someone going to break up with me for someone else... I wouldn't want them back no matter how beautiful you they are.

I can look at someone so gorgeous and think "Wow" but if they're cold hearted and what not... it's not for me.Good looking people with ugly personalities... who wants to spend the rest of thier life with that? Shallow people? Image? Maybe. Looks fade...

No matter how they look they just need to have beautiful heart, amazing personality... just a caring, honest, loving person. Now's that is something no one can deny.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Sadistic said:
If someone going to break up with me for someone else... I wouldn't want them back no matter how beautiful you they are.

I can look at someone so gorgeous and think "Wow" but if they're cold hearted and what not... it's not for me.Good looking people with ugly personalities... who wants to spend the rest of thier life with that? Shallow people? Image? Maybe. Looks fade...

No matter how they look they just need to have beautiful heart, amazing personality... just a caring, honest, loving person. Now's that is something no one can deny.
[post="51479"][/post]​

AHMYN....oh should i say AHWOMYN! to that! ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Sadistic said:

[post="51479"][/post]​
WOW! i think i like you already! :wub: :p

natty

Chubs
marduk said:

[post="50984"][/post]​

PUAHAHAHAHA.. where is that clapping smilie when you need it!!! good lord your damn honest and i love it!!!! lol...

same goes for hot guys too.. why else do you think these ugly fair and semi beautiful girls forgive them for doing them wrong time and time again!

reason why we call them trophies lol

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
natty said:
PUAHAHAHAHA.. where is that clapping smilie when you need it!!! good lord your damn honest and i love it!!!! lol...

same goes for hot guys too.. why else do you think these ugly fair and semi beautiful girls forgive them for doing them wrong time and time again!

reason why we call them trophies lol
[post="51547"][/post]​
Hahaha, I'm glad you have a sense of humor. It's refreshing.

Nameless, I put myself on the chopping block because I'm bored 90% percent of the day. Threads like this keep me amuse for 7.8% of that 90%. Being a ninja like you can only keep me entertained for so long. But ole fearless leader, I'm glad you got my back.

Darv, you da man. Btw, have I ever told you I like your avatar?

On a related note, girls with accent are hot. Why is that? I'm not exactly sure. What is it about a french accent or a british accent that is appealing to guys? Hmm....

;)

natty

Chubs
do you know how bored i am? if i get serious over every little thing people post in forums i would probably jump off the room 30x a day lol..

speaking of accents.. guys with a british accents are sooo freaken hot and sexy!!!!!! i mean they dont even have to be all that super hot! because i can just close my eyes or turn off the lights ...