Beautiful Hmong Girls???

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
there are a lot of Hmong girls with a lot of make up on...some with just the rite amount and some with none at all...but if you're looking for a girl and all u're looking at is how many layers of make up they have or do not have one...then it's sad...u should look past tat aspect of the girl...

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
well in my opinion it depends on some girl...
cause it's true that some hmong girl put on too much makeup...
but some put on the rite amount...
i dont like wearing make up at all...
and i still hear people tell me i'm pretty and all that
so i think it just depends on the girl...

Kelly

BS all the hmong grls I see on campus are way prettier then the korean/chinese grls seriously wit or w/o makeup they got better features compared to the chinese n korean grls dats why they hate when their guys hit on us lol.

ultaeja

sarNie Egg
the majority of the new wave of hmong girls HAVE A LOT OF MAKE UP ON...........they think that's the NEW BEAUTY OF SOME SORT!!!....
^ Definitely. 90% of Hmong girls from where I live have TONS of make up on O_O and it seems like if I poke their cheek, their cake make-up would crack.

But there are a small percentage of Hmong girls that don't put a lot of make up on and are still pretty :]

kulyia

RUK
ithink almost every girl looks prettier with make up on.but yeah u can say we put alot make-up on but not just us but other races too.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
A lot of people around the world put a lot of makeup on not just Hmong girls. What is the big deal about it? If people choose to put makeup on it's their choice. Makeup is made for a purpose. If people want to use it to enhance their beauty, hide their flaws, or whatever, who cares.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
True But Every Girl Have There Own Styles..
Sum Do Have But Its There Style N I Won't
Jugde N THen THere Sum THat Jus Put A Little And not At All..

Punk

sarNie Egg
A Chinese girl-friend of mine said that Hmong girls got too much makeup on. You all agree? I asked a Hmong guy friend and he totally disagree. He is a big fan of Mai Xiong and mentioned her as one of the many Hmong girls with natural beauty? What do you think? Who thinks Mai Xiong, Pang Zao Khang (including her mom and her sis if u want), all previous Miss Hmong Pageants, etc. have natural beauty? :rolleyes:

MOST DEFINITELY! THEY ARE THE BEAUTY QUEENS OF THE HMONGS. OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE BLAH BLAH ABOUT THEM, RIGHT?

SHSSSSSSSHHHHH DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT TOO MUCH MAKE UP OR WHATEVER YOU PEOPLE ARE WHINING ABOUT THEIR BEAUTY. TO ME, AT LEAST THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL WITH MAKE UP. THAT STILL MAKES THEM BEAUTIFUL! NOW, TRY PUTTING LOTS OF MAKE UP ON AN UGLY GIRL AND SHE WILL LOOK EVEN SCARIER. THAT IS CALLED, NO BEAUTY NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO WITH IT! SO GIRLS, STOP BEING JEALOUS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BEAUTY. YOU'VE GOT TO EMBRACE WHAT YOU LIKE AND WANT TO HAVE. CAN'T HATE WHAT'S GOOD.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i think hmong ppl are so beautiful! we can look like koreans, chinese, thai, japanese, vietnamese, and all kind. like koreans, you automatically know she/he koreans. hmong ppl, you gotta heard them talk before you know they are hmong

vangb01

sarNie Egg
Hmong girls has the most natural look. only about 20% of hmong girls puts on lots of make up. i see a lot of hmong w/out make-up. w are all natural unlike others getting too much plastic surgeries.my husband hate when i put just a lil make up on,he likes me w/no make-up at all. u'r friend must be seeing things.

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
for hmong girls, i think that the most beautiful hmong ladies are the inner-deep-beauty ones...you know, at first you see them, they're not good looking but once you get to know them, their beauty shows along with their personality, it seems to keep them looking beautiful than those that are beautiful at first sight.
^_^ I agree. Being Beautiful is also in the eye of the beholder.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
MOST DEFINITELY! THEY ARE THE BEAUTY QUEENS OF THE HMONGS. OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE BLAH BLAH ABOUT THEM, RIGHT?

SHSSSSSSSHHHHH DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT TOO MUCH MAKE UP OR WHATEVER YOU PEOPLE ARE WHINING ABOUT THEIR BEAUTY. TO ME, AT LEAST THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL WITH MAKE UP. THAT STILL MAKES THEM BEAUTIFUL! NOW, TRY PUTTING LOTS OF MAKE UP ON AN UGLY GIRL AND SHE WILL LOOK EVEN SCARIER. THAT IS CALLED, NO BEAUTY NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO WITH IT! SO GIRLS, STOP BEING JEALOUS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BEAUTY. YOU'VE GOT TO EMBRACE WHAT YOU LIKE AND WANT TO HAVE. CAN'T HATE WHAT'S GOOD.
ok you Punk.... first, chill.
Second, you must be those who uses toooo much makeup. Third, no one is jealous of a clown. :rolleyes: ...

FYI:
pretty girl | Ugly girl
+LOTS of make up | + LOTS of make up
the LOTS of makeup covers up most of her natural pretty face | the LOTS of make up covers up most of her ugly face
= clowns
therefore, you didn't prove your point.

OK my two cent. I can see they're SLOWLY improving and starting to know the difference between "hide flaws" and "cake face". I'm mostly aiming at the celebrities in Laos/Thailand.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
well some girls do have too much
and some don't
It really depends I know a lot of hmong girls who almost have no make up on.
I personally wear make up.
From time to time i go for a natural look or a dramatic smokey eye look.
I don't think it should really matter weather a girl wears a lot of make up or not.
It's just something to "enhance" your looks.
Either way, with or without make up they're still the same person so that fact should not matter.
If you're making that into a big deal then...you're just like..expecting too much
A bit cocky i might say?
But it's my own personal opinion don't get offended.

i think yes and no.
i haven't seen the hmoob pageant ladies, personally b/c i don't care and pay attention to those stuff...
so i can't say on that.. but in general i think it just depends really on where they're from and who they are.
like the little towns like mine, we don't really care much for massive make-up, but i think the bigger cities, with more ppl the majority of the girls put on more make-up. i myself do put on a lot of make-up, now i'm not talkin about layers of foundation and powder, but i just love eye make-up, so i tend to put more on (eye shadow and eye liner, mascara) than others plus it's all black too. i also do blush.. which i also think makes the illusion that u put on a lot of make-up... it's the blush! :p
and as for natural beauty, heck, we're all beautiful, in our own ways and plus our personalities(<-- think that's an important one! :D )...
lol.. but yeah.. this is just my point of view..

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
WELL, MAI XIONG AIN'T PUTTING NO THICK MAKEUP NO MORE. SHE'S A NATURAL BEAUTY NOW! SKIN'S GLOWY AND YOUTHFUL LOOKING NOWADAYS! MUST BE THE NEW PRODUCTS (WHATEVER IT IS) OR THE BEAUTIFUL MN WEATHER!!! NO CAKEY LOOKING MAI XIONG ANYMORE!!!

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
some girls does have a WHOLE grip of makeup
on...&& that ruined it for the ones that doesn't
put as much.

About Maiv Xyooj&paj Zaub, OMFG!!!! MAKEUP
MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP!!
just look at their pictures and you can CLEARLY
SEE THAT THEY HAVE SO MUCH MAKEUP ON!!!
i'm sorry but that's the COLD HARD TRUTH&&
THEY TRY TO HARD ANYWAY...
About Maiv Xyooj being a natural beauty???
I think NOT! If i were to have plastic surgery
as well, i would look even BETTER!