on...&& that ruined it for the ones that doesn't
put as much.

About Maiv Xyooj&paj Zaub, OMFG!!!! MAKEUP
MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP!!
just look at their pictures and you can CLEARLY
SEE THAT THEY HAVE SO MUCH MAKEUP ON!!!
i'm sorry but that's the COLD HARD TRUTH&&
THEY TRY TO HARD ANYWAY...
About Maiv Xyooj being a natural beauty???
I think NOT! If i were to have plastic surgery
as well, i would look even BETTER!

I ASKED MAI XIONG ABOUT THE PLASTIC SURGERY THING, AND SHE ADMITTED THAT SHE HAS NEVER HAD IT DONE! ONLY THING SHE DID WAS HER NOSE. BESIDES THAT SHE HASN'T GOT ANY PLASTIC SURGERY DONE AT ALL. IT'S THE SECRET PRODUCTS SHE'S USING, BUT MAI DIDN'T REALLY TELL ME WHAT IT IS THOUGH. BUT IF YOU ALL DON'T TRUST ME, GO ASKED HER YOURSELF OR EMAIL HER AND GET BACK TO US :D

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i think girls who have natural beauty r beautiful...and wells i mean alot of girls these days do put a lot of make up on...and i hate looking at them...even if they just have like a little on i can still see all the makeup on their skin and it really bothers me...makes me wanna wash their faces...but yea...i dont know y people wanna ruin their faces with makeup i'm glad i dont like makeup...and i dont know but if i was ever to have to use make up i would want makeup that will enhance my skin and not destroy it..,like u know the raw mineral thing...have u guys heard about it...

Quarter

Tell me about it.
WELL, MAI XIONG AIN'T PUTTING NO THICK MAKEUP NO MORE. SHE'S A NATURAL BEAUTY NOW! SKIN'S GLOWY AND YOUTHFUL LOOKING NOWADAYS! MUST BE THE NEW PRODUCTS (WHATEVER IT IS) OR THE BEAUTIFUL MN WEATHER!!! NO CAKEY LOOKING MAI XIONG ANYMORE!!!
must be proactiv lol

kidding. i dont even know her.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
I ASKED MAI XIONG ABOUT THE PLASTIC SURGERY THING, AND SHE ADMITTED THAT SHE HAS NEVER HAD IT DONE! ONLY THING SHE DID WAS HER NOSE. BESIDES THAT SHE HASN'T GOT ANY PLASTIC SURGERY DONE AT ALL. IT'S THE SECRET PRODUCTS SHE'S USING, BUT MAI DIDN'T REALLY TELL ME WHAT IT IS THOUGH. BUT IF YOU ALL DON'T TRUST ME, GO ASKED HER YOURSELF OR EMAIL HER AND GET BACK TO US :D
she "admitted" wow such honest :rolleyes: .. we dont have time to email her. we just like to gossip =]

again, i dont even know her.

Kelly

No offense but on my campus the hmong girls are prettier with or w/o make-up. So when the korean guys hit on the hmong girls the korean girls don't get why and say "hmong girls are into korean guys". The prettiest korean girl at my school looks very average, not even close to pretty nor cute!

kulyia

RUK
A lot of people around the world put a lot of makeup on not just Hmong girls. What is the big deal about it? If people choose to put makeup on it's their choice. Makeup is made for a purpose. If people want to use it to enhance their beauty, hide their flaws, or whatever, who cares.

iagree. Why care? i don't really care That much like i would Normally; Like when their Specifically talking about Me. But, i care enough because ur Chinese friend said Hmong chicks.

Let me tell you something Lonely. Some of us Hmong Chicks DONT put on THAT much make up. Some does, but VERY little. Have your friend been around a Hmong Girl And watch EVERY second of her putting on make up? From the VERY first step to the VERY Last thing before poppin outa the house??? Im not saying yes or no but im asking you or your friend this simple question. And...

AND, the reason WHY it looks like we sisters have alot of make up on. The VERY MAIN reason WHY we look as if we have a lot of make up on is because.. WE HAVE PORES. And Hmong girls( I PERSONALLY KNOW who puts on make up) , have alot of pores or Big ones, and SWEAT like heck which can cause a OILY FACE.. I do too, and everyone i hang with knows it. If i run one lap, like probably a 2:40 minute lap, i would start to sweat then when i rest i BEGIN literally sweating. And if i run TWo laps, i can NO doubt mistaken my teacher ive ran a mile just now. Oh and believe me it almost happened. and yes i know im fat, No bodies perfect BTW.

Girls i know who put on make up, tend to have a very oily looking face towards the middle of the day. Next time, if you happen to know somebody who puts on make up and has first period early in the morning with them. REMEMBER to check their skin out, then COMPARE it to the results in the afternoon.

What i recommend you will see in the morning:

A simple regular skin with powder on. Not a Big deal. It depends How that person apply their make up on. Enough said, just remember to compare the results before they retouch.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
A Chinese girl-friend of mine said that Hmong girls got too much makeup on. You all agree? I asked a Hmong guy friend and he totally disagree. He is a big fan of Mai Xiong and mentioned her as one of the many Hmong girls with natural beauty? What do you think? Who thinks Mai Xiong, Pang Zao Khang (including her mom and her sis if u want), all previous Miss Hmong Pageants, etc. have natural beauty? :rolleyes:

Maybe he is not approaching the women without makeup also. Not all Hmong girls wear makeup. Also depends where he meets them. If at the club, of course every girl is going to wear makeup.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
HA!..mai xyooj has natural beauty?..her face is all make up..not to mention i heard shes got surgery done on it too..but she may be pretty..but its not natural beauty considering how much make up she puts on...
and i agree that hmong people do put too much make up on..like the majority of the hmpong girls at school have tons of make up on

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
iagree. Why care? i don't really care That much like i would Normally; Like when their Specifically talking about Me. But, i care enough because ur Chinese friend said Hmong chicks.

Let me tell you something Lonely. Some of us Hmong Chicks DONT put on THAT much make up. Some does, but VERY little. Have your friend been around a Hmong Girl And watch EVERY second of her putting on make up? From the VERY first step to the VERY Last thing before poppin outa the house??? Im not saying yes or no but im asking you or your friend this simple question. And...

AND, the reason WHY it looks like we sisters have alot of make up on. The VERY MAIN reason WHY we look as if we have a lot of make up on is because.. WE HAVE PORES. And Hmong girls( I PERSONALLY KNOW who puts on make up) , have alot of pores or Big ones, and SWEAT like heck which can cause a OILY FACE.. I do too, and everyone i hang with knows it. If i run one lap, like probably a 2:40 minute lap, i would start to sweat then when i rest i BEGIN literally sweating. And if i run TWo laps, i can NO doubt mistaken my teacher ive ran a mile just now. Oh and believe me it almost happened. and yes i know im fat, No bodies perfect BTW.

Girls i know who put on make up, tend to have a very oily looking face towards the middle of the day. Next time, if you happen to know somebody who puts on make up and has first period early in the morning with them. REMEMBER to check their skin out, then COMPARE it to the results in the afternoon.

What i recommend you will see in the morning:

A simple regular skin with powder on. Not a Big deal. It depends How that person apply their make up on. Enough said, just remember to compare the results before they retouch.

so um..u put make up on when u sweat?..how gross.haha..no matter what the reason is..the majority of the hmong girls still put hecka make up on..and how is make up gonna help u have less sweat?..and me less oily?..shouldnt u b using some kind of soap and not make up??.haha

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
and!..about the hmong pageant girls..they have layers and layers of make up!..how can u even tell if they gots natural beauty when they r covered in make up..they look hecka scary..omg.haha..i saw them last year when they were tossing balls and they look so wrong with all that make up..i got scared

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I agree.
Although I might sound kind of like a hypocrite 'cus I wear make up daily.
But I mean if you're wearing something that's more "Natural" and it doesn't look "caked" then I think it's fine.
I don't dig the whole...dramatic black eyeshadow which A LOT of girls wear.
IMO I think it's okay every once in a while or for clubbing and such..but everyday?

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
We have natural beauty of course! I don't see Hmong people going around and having some sort of plasticy surgery or what not to enhance the beauty.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
at our campus, some girls do put too much make up on, but i don't think they understand that ENOUGH is ENOUGH. but...oh well, it their precious face....lol

kulyia

RUK
so um..u put make up on when u sweat?..how gross.haha..no matter what the reason is..the majority of the hmong girls still put hecka make up on..and how is make up gonna help u have less sweat?..and me less oily?..shouldnt u b using some kind of soap and not make up??.haha

how dumb are you? Did i say to apply make up over a oily non washed face? NO. Yeah like ive said Some of us gals dont put on that much makeup. And duh ofcourse i use soap. why the hell would i apply soap onto my skin and leave it there huh? and HOW GROSS! FYI i said have sweat, Everyone sweat just not the same amount. Make up at first gives you a powdery look at the beginning. like ive said in the MIDDLE of the day you will no matter what SWEAT and have a oily face. and how the hell did u get Less sweat anywais??? lmfao

btw normally i dont talk this rude to people unless they have crossed the line. You simply on the other hand did.i agree my reply above was Harsh. But it shouldnt have offended you because if you can talk this carelessly about others, it shouldnt have been the first insult to you. Have a good day. And ill be waiting for ur reply.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
Question: What is wrong with make up?? :huh:
there's nothing wrong with make-up itself. the only thing wrong is that people sometime put more than necessary (very excessive) or applied make-up that don't match them. at least, that's what i think.............