because Sala is beautiful

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
wow so i must be like very bored to the extremeeeee but i see my lovely sarNies are so cute and pretty =] so ima get my hair cut in like 10 mins muahah so ima just share what i look like as of like september. i need to be taking some more pixs soon

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
awh. thanks honeys WAHHHHHHHHHHH AMI! oh girl. me and you so need freaking storytime. =] ok so i just got back from my hair cut. it looks good i guess. just short =//////

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol sala...how are you?! did you get your phone fix yet? cause i tried to call ya a few times and even txt but i didnt see a reply back....so i dont know how else to contact ya...

i wanna see your short hair..take more pics k!?!?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
wtf. you called me? oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. ok i think something's screwed. b/c it never said AMI called. or anything. and yea honey my texting is like banned. ahhaahaha. donna i love you =]

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww you got banned from txting??? ok no wonder there is like no reply..

yes i called ya a few times..but you didnt pick up..and when i try to IM you on msn..no reply back neither so i figured it was kevin that was online..but that was about a wk or two ago..and so i dont know how else to get a hold of you. ^_^

anyhow i will talk to you soon k.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
AMI! oh girl. so u deff. missed me and vansanee and moh yesterday =P

awww i thought i replied to this yesterday..wth...so anyways

aww shucks, i did??? vansanee hasnt been online for who knows how long now...lol that chick seems to always be busy!

hope to catch her soon and you too sala!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww my lil n'ek i love your hair..cute pics as always! :)

missy i totally forgot bout the phone date sorry...and then moh is in cali too..so you know shes pretty busy..lol

i sorta expected krystal to remind me but she didnt neither lol..k i will try to remind myself this coming weekend unless you guys are busy?! just let me know. ^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahahhah thanks honeys.

oh girl. i'm so behind. we have to phone date soon i only have like a week of break left. wahh not even ahaha.