because Sala is beautiful

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i took these the other day aka fathers day bc i look ballin' with my stunna shades B)

hahah i took this like 2 months ago but i got it developed yesterday and it looked pimpin' haha

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweety, I didnt know you have a photo thread. You always look pretty!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
aiko dude. i saw yo stunna shades with teh holes at teh store ahhaahahaahahha. but i don't rock those like you do =P and thank you honeys =] PRISNA! girl. you've seen all these pictures tho =P

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Girly, you looking stunning with the shade! I need a new shade even tho I have like 5 of them piling in my car. Lol

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ahhahah i bought those shades on a whim. i didn't even try them on before i bought i saw em and im like ohp those are cute hahahahahahhaha. i have my stunna shades in teh car. if you wear these ones too much they'll ruin your eyes and mayne i'm blind enough as it is

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiko dude. i saw yo stunna shades with teh holes at teh store ahhaahahaahahha. but i don't rock those like you do =P and thank you honeys =] PRISNA! girl. you've seen all these pictures tho =P
lol girl.... the only reason why i bought them were because ken theeradeth had them n so i wanted them lol xp...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
You're looking marvelous hun! Love the dress. Model strike on the last shot ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hello, sexy mama! haha u look so adorable in your pics...like a doll...especially in ur eyes! love the car too!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Cute pics! I seriously think...after seeing many license plates, that CA definitely has ugly license plates that are black and white. Well you could get the personalized ones, but it costs more money and annual renewal fees too.