bee namthip and chakrit

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Love Bee NAmthip :p This lakorn is really good. Bee n Chakrit are really cute together. I don't mind seeing them pair up agian in the future :p

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, Love that lakorn. I was so addicted to it. "R" scene. Lmao! Chakrit :wub: I would to see them pair up in a lakorn like that again. Slap/kiss would be awsome! Wasn't too fond of that one lakorn where Chakrit was a twin and Fang was in it too​

somp9

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn too. Chakrit and Bee namthip did have a great chemistry. They should pair up again for slap/kiss/revenge lakorn.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
i hate slap/kiss aka violent couples and guys.
i just hate them.

i used to like them a lot because i thought it was romantic then.
but now being personally involved in a violent/abusive relationship, it's not fun.
in the real world, u cannot continue with a violent and abusive relationship.
how could u after the man u love the most has destroyed u over and over again...
it's just doesn't work.
maybe it's better to let and move on.

there are better men out there.
he doesn't have to be handsome.
he can just be a normal guy with a good heart and mutual understanding.

i'm personally avoiding violent/abusive relationship lakorns.
to me, it's not fun.
it's harmful for ur health. no no no!!!! =(

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know about you guys but i've been waiting for bee namthip and chakrit to be in another lakorn together like the one from vimarn rai. omg that lakorn was so good. someone should inform exact about this. lol

if you haven't watched it here's the link .
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B817DEB3F6BE63D2

I LOVE this lakorn. It brought me back to watching Thai lakorn. They were so cute and young. Bee was so beautiful, she looks too skinny these days. I would be over the moon if they have another one together, a sweet romantic one, not the crazy one like Seang Soon.

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I love that lakorn, and I always love Chakrit, really Bee and Chakrit should pare up soon. I don't care but I would love to see Chakrit pare up with Vill that would be awesome.