Beintehaa (Limitless)

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone watching this recent new show BeIntehaa starring Amrita Rao sister Preetika and new actor Harshad Arora? If you have not seen it I recommend u guys to check it out. Considering newcomers and airs same time as India most popular viewers DABH, many didn't expect to do well. Despite the odd, the show has done very well and won many fans heart.

Beintehaa is a Muslim Social encompassing a passionate love story of Zain and Aliya. Set against a landscape of earthy Bhopal and buzz of Mumbai, Beintehaa is a saga of finding your soul mate in the unlikeliest of places and learning to cherish the elusive emotion of love.
Zain is a rich kid, Aliya is a lower middle class girl… Zain hates the concept of love and has slept around all his life and, on the other hand, Aliya totally believes in love and that love happens only once and it needs to be nurtured, and cherished for a lifetime.
Zain’s family, the Abdullah family, is a rich high flying Muslim family living in Mumbai and is headed by Usman and Suraiya Abdullah. Suraiya and Usman have two sons, Zain and Akram. Usman also knows about Zain’s wayward ways and wants his son to settle down with a girl who can show him the path and make him the man that he is capable of becoming. Usman has had a beautiful relationship with Aliya and a situation arises wherein he feels that she is the best for his son. And thus begins an unlikely but passionate coupling of two equally headstrong protagonists who don’t see eye to eye on anything let alone Love. The story follows their journey from hate to discovering love .

Fan Creations via IndiaForums

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love this show. I am enjoying their little fights, and I am sure going to miss those days when they start to fall in love and romancing one another. LOL 

cecilia

Staff member
sounds awesome -- but i'm afraid to get a start on it .. don't want to feel disappointed in the end. Might start it once the show ended. 

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
First glance, he reminds me of Jugal Hansraj..
That thought never came across. Both r cuties though. 
roselovesice said:
I love this show. I am enjoying their little fights, and I am sure going to miss those days when they start to fall in love and romancing one another. LOL 
Good to know at least someone here's watching. Bollywood forum is so dead here. LOL love ur Zaya avi did u get the Zaya avi from my post? I'm enjoying their tug of war too their chemistry is awesome very different from previous Indian love story. 

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
sounds awesome -- but i'm afraid to get a start on it .. don't want to feel disappointed in the end. Might start it once the show ended. 

Why wait if it sounds good watch it enjoy the present. Watch Beintehaa for its unique concept and heroine is no doormat she's smart and sharp. Love the story pace, beautiful music background, fresh concept and beautiful talented lead pair. Beintehaa is steadily growing more and more ppl following the show and in love w/ Zain Aliya. Just last night it broke Colors record for most viewers ever that said a lot.  :) 
Ceci u know how to read Hmong too right? If yes, mind if I write Hmong to you? 

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Some stunning Zaya creations can't help it had to share! Loove Zaya couple gosh they r so cute especially the getups segment and the party entry Dhoom machale totally cracked me up.  They r not even in love yet, but fans go crazy and love their small fights. I don't own any of the creations credit goes to Indiaforums members fabulous work by them. 

roselovesice

MM4ever said:
That thought never came across. Both r cuties though. 
Good to know at least someone here's watching. Bollywood forum is so dead here. LOL love ur Zaya avi did u get the Zaya avi from my post? I'm enjoying their tug of war too their chemistry is awesome very different from previous Indian love story. 
Hahha Yes! I forgot to credit. lol Thanks for sharing na! 

I love, love ZAYA. Their chemistry is great. To be honest, I hate watching Indian serials because I always have to leave my brain out when watching them. LOL Just because there's so many bloopers and illogicalness in it. :p Anyways, did you see the latest promo?! OMGEE. She left him! I seriously cannot wait to see him go chasing after her! Hopefully it's not a tease and that the episode would be like how the promo showed us. I hate how the CV's change the scenes and stuff from the promo sometimes. I do wish she leave though..that way he'll follow her all the way to Bhopal and bring her back. At least then they'll be away from the annoying sisters-in-law and his crazy mother. 555 Or a hug is just as good but then it's Zain we're talking about. He might just say the opposite of what he really wants to say. Sigh. What are we going to do with you, Zain? 555 

roselovesice

RakLakornNYK said:
Does any of you watch Qubool Hai that airs on Zee tv?
I haven't watch it yet but I'm planning to do a marathon once school is over with. I think Surbhi is pretty, but I'm not too fond of KSG, especially when he grows out his facial hair. It's so unattractive on him, according to me. LOL There's going to be so much to watch since I'm so far behind on the serial. Hopefully I don't fall in love with KSG, because I know that he left the show. I think the new guy is pretty cute himself. :D lol

mia07

Introvert
I love all the fan creations, especially the first ones that were posted. I tried doing that, but it turns out ugly, lol. I have yet to see one Indian serial - I want to give it a shot, but then I'm afraid to get hooked and won't stop watching haha

cecilia

Staff member
I started on QH but stop -- didn't like it as much as ISS PYAAR but i guess if you like MADHUBULA then it's not a bad idea to give QH a watch too.  They constantly go back and forth .. just like RK & MADHU lol

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Some stunning creations by fans 
The awesome duo Zaya partner in crime

Anyone know of where to find this series with eng subs? Desirippers used to have this whole series subbed, but now most of the links have been deleted and the moderator said he/she can't help me. Did anyone manage to download all the subbed episodes? I want to watch this so badly...  :cry: