Beliefs and Life Lessons

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
As everyone know, Thanksgiving is coming up. I've never really celebrated it but the idea behind it is great though. It's a good time for reflection. With that being said, I got this today. I changed the wordings around from what it originally was so that it will reflect my beliefs (but not much change) so I hope people can take something out of it.

---------------------------------------------------------

I believe- That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I believe- That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and, you must forgive them for that.

I believe- That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I believe- That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I believe- That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be...but eventually I will find my way.

I believe- That you should always leave loved ones with loving words.
It may be the last time
you see them.

I believe- That you can keep going long after you can't.

I believe- That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I believe- That either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I believe- That regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.

I believe- That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

I believe- That money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I believe- That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.

I believe- That sometimes the people you expect to kick you whenyou're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.

I believe- That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I believe- That just because someone doesn't love you the way you
want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I believe- That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I believe- That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe- That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I believe- That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I believe- That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other.
And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.

I believe- That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.

I believe- That two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I believe- That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.

I believe- That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you- you will find the strength to help.

I believe- That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

I believe- That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.

-----------------------------------------------------

With that last thing, remember to appreciate those that are around you now. You never know how long they'll be around.

Cheers. And have a great Thanksgiving or just a great time off from school.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
ur always creating novels out of hallmark cards. well, thnxgiving reminds me of the slaughtering of helpless animals, and the genocide of an entire population the moment a bunch of pale looking omish ppl (aka pilgrims) stepped foot in this very nation, called America. they raped and pillaged the land and exploited resources and spread deadly diseases.

they were so kind. and hence, i am so thankful for such a day. <_< -_-

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
dfemc said:
ur always creating novels out of hallmark cards. well, thnxgiving reminds me of the slaughtering of helpless animals, and the genocide of an entire population the moment a bunch of pale looking omish ppl (aka pilgrims) stepped foot in this very nation, called America. they raped and pillaged the land and exploited resources and spread deadly diseases.

they were so kind. and hence, i am so thankful for such a day. <_< -_-
[post="44328"][/post]​

Haha, you're always full of good cheers. I'm thankful that I can find someone like you. :loool: If it wasn't for you, I would've lived my life in a bubble and never knew about the harshness of reality. Thanks.

:lmao:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
marduk said:
Haha, you're always full of good cheers. I'm thankful that I can find someone like you. :loool: If it wasn't for you, I would've lived my life in a bubble and never knew about the harshness of reality. Thanks.

:lmao:
[post="44336"][/post]​
ur welcome for being thankful; consider it my duty :D btw, it matches the tone of ur last line of thanx to begin with. (be thankful for the ppl u care for, they may be gone soon...).

Bou

sarNie Adult
thanks marduk for those lovely quotes and sayins....some of them ive never even heard of...im sure by u postin these up...will change an individuals life or will change their perspectives in life alot more now than before :D thanks...somehow im beginnin to think ur my hero lolz...i no sounds corny haha but u always seem to come to my rescue :D *hugs to you* xoxox

noungning

Heartless
awww so cute ^^^

gosh danisa are u like a vegetarian or something? animals are slaughtered everyday but to get back to the point... mike...gosh, from these lines it just shows how sensitive a guy can be at times eh? well i've gave thanks and i've been welcomed many times with a big sword stabbed in my back...and yes i forgive, so now i just don't care. but truely these lines are good for people to realize that certain things don't last forever even if they are still living ...so appreciate it.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
uh oh marduk...you're losing your touch...i'd never thought you'd post something like this...it isn't you...lol...but other than that...most of those sayings are BS...haha...but then again...i guess it depends on one's perspective on life =P

Muddie Murda

smile...
dfemc said:

they were so kind. and hence, i am so thankful for such a day.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Muddie MuRda said:
kakakaka...

I don't mind if they slaughter the animal to eat. =D

Anyways...thanks marduk for your wonderful words.

I haven't seen these types of emails in a long time. =D cuz i blocked all the people who do nothing but send me chainletters and stuff like *cough* these. kakaka
[post="44877"][/post]​
Haha, yeah, I know this is kinda cheesy and I don't like chainletters either. However, it's that time of the year and I thought these sentiments might remind people to reevaluate their lives whether they believe these words or not.

S

sunflower

marduk said:
As everyone know, Thanksgiving is coming up. I've never really celebrated it but the idea behind it is great though. It's a good time for reflection. With that being said, I got this today. I changed the wordings around from what it originally was so that it will reflect my beliefs (but not much change) so I hope people can take something out of it.

---------------------------------------------------------

I believe- That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I believe- That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and, you must forgive them for that.

I believe- That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I believe- That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I believe- That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be...but eventually I will find my way.

I believe- That you should always leave loved ones with loving words.
It may be the last time
you see them.

I believe- That you can keep going long after you can't.

I believe- That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I believe- That either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I believe- That regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.

I believe- That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

I believe- That money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I believe- That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.

I believe- That sometimes the people you expect to kick you whenyou're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.

I believe- That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I believe- That just because someone doesn't love you the way you
want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I believe- That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I believe- That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe- That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I believe- That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I believe- That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other.
And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.

I believe- That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.

I believe- That two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I believe- That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.

I believe- That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you- you will find the strength to help.

I believe- That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

I believe- That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.

-----------------------------------------------------

With that last thing, remember to appreciate those that are around you now. You never know how long they'll be around.

Cheers. And have a great Thanksgiving or just a great time off from school.
[post="44324"][/post]​

wow... thanks for sharing. you are thankful for many things. i'm pretty sure there are many people who are thankful to have you in their life. have a great thanksgiving, you better miss me while you're eating cheese and drinking cheap wine in FRANCE! :wavecry:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Yeah, it was more before. It had a lot of stuff about God in it. Um, I'm not much of a believer but I don't mind others who do. However, I didn't want it to just be out there in your face so those are the stuff I edited it out. But you know what though, sometimes believing is a great thing. It doesn't really matter what you believe in to me as long as you strive to better a contribution to society. I say contribution because everyone has their own idea of doing good. Just try to contribute. But I don't mean contribute like "try to wipe out all the defects of society" by killing people or something like that. Then you're just carzy......errrrrrrrrrrrr (haha, i got this from someone). Yeah.

Ok, I don't really know what I mean, but I'm sure you all do. It has been a long week and my brain is dead. Also, I think I've been posting too much. My posts used to be so "quality" because I would only post when I really wanted to say something. Eh, i need to go back to that. :lmao: