Bella Ranee (I GET ENGLISH Vol.7 no.57 May 2013)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
on the cover, her face looks ashy.. it's either too much powder or unless it's just the quality of the mag..

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
When I scrolled down and saw her face, it frightened me a little bit. I actually thought I was seeing a ghost. :rofl: Not that she's looking super scary and unattractive here, but it's just a little too much. Her eyes are gorgeous, and the eye makeup is perfect! But, there's WAY too much blush. And by smiling too wide, urgh, it makes her cheekbones look rather...weird. :nono1: But really, her eyes are really pretty here. I'm so drawn to them on the cover. :D And her eyebrows are so nice. Umm!

aikoden said:
on the cover, her face looks ashy.. it's either too much powder or unless it's just the quality of the mag..

Agree, Aiko; too much powder (and blush) that it's scary. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
She doesn't look like a ghost, it's natural and pretty too. But i agree on the cover. I also love her eyes. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whoa on da cover! She look DIFFERENT! But other than tat he okay :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Bieluvr said:
She doesn't look like a ghost, it's natural and pretty too. But i agree on the cover. I also love her eyes. :)

First word that came to my mind was "ghost." :wink: But then thinking about it, ghosts are usually pale and have dark eye makeup. To me she doesn't look natural here; there's way too much foundation and blush that it's too overpowering. In my opinion, Bella's eyes are her best feature. =] She actually kind of looks like Pei Panward in this shoot.