Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Don, here are the photos of staff and crew in BB when they went to Matabungkay Island. the episode where Carlo and Coco date, then the scene where Carlo let Coco got stranded in the same island. the shoot was done for a day only... :p

c/o Denise Laurel's camera. :D together with Guji (Left) and John (Right)

staff and crew messing up with John while sleeping... hahaha Kalog pala si Direct Cathy (right)

Denise's camera, during their US tour with Erik.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for sharing the pics, nikki! ^_^
it seems they had loads of fun! LOL
Denise and John look so cute together...
I still wanted for Janna to play Hiromi though... -_- not Wendy!
but is it sure that Wendy would be Hiromi?

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks for sharing the pics, nikki! ^_^
it seems they had loads of fun! LOL
Denise and John look so cute together...
I still wanted for Janna to play Hiromi though... -_- not Wendy!
but is it sure that Wendy would be Hiromi?
i bet it wont be Wendy as Hiromi...
here are my opinion and suggestions about the tv-adaption since they had the final cast. Wendy doesnt fit to be Hiromi because she dont have chinky eyes and not a white complexion. if there would be someone to play as Hiromi in BB cast... i think Roxanne fits as Hiromi. but i dont mean that Wendy will play as Pepper, because worst... she doesn't fit as Pepper as well. second option, if they'll swap the love teams and maybe use Roxanne as Hiromi for Manuel to play as Ed... i think the character that would fit for Wendy is Sabel. that's the last resort. the production couldn't dispatch just that way when they finally cast the actors and actresses in the series. so Wendy is better play off as Sabel to be Will Devaughn's partner as Monty. because Valerie Concepcion also fits the role as Pepper. third option, if they'll pull out Wendy to the cast... then the question is who will play as Hiromi, since the production wanted Roxanne to play as Pepper, while Valerie plays Sabel.

if whoever said that Janna and Joem has the chemistry... screw her or him! i dont even see... or even bit that Janna and Joem has a chemistry. i love Janna and Manuel being paired but they change it! dang~! i dont wanna argue with that issue anymore... it doesnt matter anymore. its not that i dont want Wendy for Manuel, its just that Wendy doesnt fit the role of Hiromi. they should find someone else to team up with Manuel!

-------------

you know what... while watching "Kambal Sa Uma" and PHR series... i notice that during much awaiting WILLING SCENE of Coco and Carlo, what i notice in the "Kambal Sa Uma" is that the production dont wanna lose to PHR... because they had the scene where Shaina and Jason kiss. while in PHR, John and Denise had the willing scene.

hahaha this might get into an issue... LOL just joking. i mean Shaina and John were a couple after all but they also work professionally.

i only notice John and Shaina in ASAP being sweet so the fans dont care about their respective love teams as long as John and Shaina were lovey-dovey couple. but in fairness to John, his previous love team was Maja Salvador and the fact that Denise and Maja are best of friends. LOL Maja and Denise call each other as "babes"... they're funny when they give out video messages in YT to all PEXers. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
im still up for Bud Brothers Series, since i haven't made a fan mv of Rafiel. i decided to make an artwork at the moment. im still downloading their series to compile it.
also i did the JohNise since i love their ending so much, happy moments... hehehehe and the series that currently airing in Bud Brothers is book 4 "Tail You Lose, Head You're Mine" of Joem Bascon as Pete and Janna Dominguez as Tammy.

"Tail You Lose Head You're Mine", Joem and Janna
Pete and Tammy started in a wrong foot, so if there's something they wanted to deal with. they always end up with tossing the coin, but because of the toss coin game they became closer, another story of OPPOSITE ATTRACTS as both Pete and Tammy have their own beliefs.

nikki1786

LizQuen
hot hot hot. still haven't see yesterday's episode either. I can't wait to watch Pete's :D
LMAO... actually, i dont feel like watching Pete and Tammy.. the reason why i was watching it is because of Vince, Wayne, Betchay, Carlo and Coco's gonna be there. and i was waiting for the POWEPUFF GIRLS segment... if they didn't change the love team, i might expect more of Joem and Wendy... then Manuel and Janna. but they change it... -_-

THose are absolutely gorgeous Nikki!!!
thanks Noy... im planning to edit a WP of book5 though, since there are requests from other forum. the book5 is Donna's favorite story... LMAO but for me... not actually my favorite but i love the tv-adaption cast. in the books, my favorite book 6.

nikki1786

LizQuen
another Joem and Janna WP. to complete the set of WP's of each couple, 3 wallpapers for each couple in Bud Brothers.

and the Book 5 of Bud Brothers Series: He's The One, the story of Ed. Manuel Chua as Ed and Valerie Concepcion as Hiromi.
Ed was tasked to talk and convince Hiromi the owner of Petals, the rival floweshop of Bud Brothers. the Bud Brothers needed to convince Hiromi to merge her company with them so that they'll have lot of connections because before they built the Bud Brothers, Petals is the well-known flowershop.

Hiromi takes them as her biggest rivalry, since they're asking for trouble... she'll give them what they want. especially, Ed Lacson who dont wanna stop bothering her. she doesnt care if he used to be a model or what... but why does she feel so excited everytime she sees him.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Re-posting all my fan artwork wallpapers that i made of Bud Brothers Series Couples:

Wallies

JaStine (3rd wallie i made last time), Book 1: Stupid Cupids as Vince and Georgina

Rafiel (3rd wallie), Book 2: My Gulay, Wow Betchay! (My Golly, Wow Betsy!) as Wayne and Betchay

JohNise (3rd wallie), Book 3: Red Roses For A Blue Lady as Carlo and Coco

Joem-Janna (3rd wallie), Book 4: Tail You Lose, Head You're Mine as Pete and Tammy

Manuel-Valerie (1st wallie), Book 5: He's The One as Ed and Hiromi

Guji-Roxanne (1st wallie), Book 6: Pepper's Roses as Rei and Pepper

Will-Wendy (1st wallie), Book 7: Once In A Lifetime Love as Monty and Sabel

nikki1786

LizQuen
HOT :drool: Bud Brothers are so hot hot hot.
<3 on Jake... XD im starting to get pissed with AA... LOL she's online last night... hahaha replying to all the people who reacted to her transfer. :p

wow...you are so talented my dear!
Those are amazingly gorgeous!!! I love all of your artworks Nikki!! They're just awsome!!
thanks... at this moment... im still making an MV of Book 2... then after that, i'll be making some wallies of book 5 and 6... XD