Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
muahah. look at them bad boy for each of us girls -- nicely done -- VINCE is so hot *fan self*
lol. ceci, in the book series, there are 9 bud brothers. Dick's missing in the group, but i can't wait as well if who will portray Dick's character.
it's festival here and Jake Cuenca who played Vince is one of the guest stars here in our city, so much to promote because he has line up projects
recently was being announce. he told in the PEX forum that he'll stay here in Davao (where i live) for a couple of days not because of the festival
but i think he chose to rest for a couple days here... waaaah~! i wanna stalk him. LOL i bet he's in Pearl Farm right now. since it's one of the best resorts here.

also, Cristine just confirmed yesterday that she's negotiating with abs-cbn for the renewal of her stay in the network and her future projects. i think everyone's hype at the moment since a lot of the viewers wants to see Jake and Cristine again on-screen after their first teamed-up in PHR present Bud Brothers Series, Book 1 "Stupid Cupids".

i think director Cathy is still choosing one of the rumored actors that was mentioned recently if who will play as Dick's character.

>Oyo Boy Sotto
>Hansen Nichols

Wow your wallpaper is so kool. :wub:
i'll be making more another set of wallies though if Dick's character will push through...

nice wallpapers and banners! euh, sorry but what is "bud brothers"? an asian serie?
uh, yeah... XD it's actually based from the novels and they tv-adapt it. the network abs-cbn and the publishing company PHR (Precious Hearts Romances) are now partners as abs-cbn knows that one of the largest selling Filipino pocketbooks novel in Phil. is PHR. that is why abs-cbn come up to tv-adapt the series.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
vince a vamp!! hahaha ooo i so gotta see ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
vince a vamp!! hahaha ooo i so gotta see ^_^
not a typical vampire or like an inborn as a vampire. the action-fantasy series "Agimat" (Magic Amulet/Charm) will be starred by the four leading men, so Jake's one of the lead characters, starring Jolo Revilla, Gerald Anderson, Coco Martin and Jake Cuenca.

"AGIMAT" PRESS CONFERENCE

Jolo Revilla, Jake Cuenca, Gerald Anderson, Coco Martin​

ABS-CBN Network is set to offer another action-adventure series as they tied up with the Revilla family and Imus Productions for remaking the movies of legendary Ramon Revilla Sr. to be entitled “Agimat” (Ang Mga Alamat ni Ramon Revilla)[The Legendary Story of Ramon Revilla]. Four promising actors were given a chance to reprise the well-known characters of Revilla Sr. Gerald Anderson will be portraying Tiagong Akyat in “Hulihin si Tiagong Akyat" (Chasing Santiago Ronquillo). Jake Cuenca, on the other hand, will reprise the character “Ang Mahiwagang Daigdig Ni Elias Paniki" (The Magical World Of Alias Bat). Coco Martin plays the role of a lizard in “Agimat ni Tonyong Bayawak" (The Charm Of Tonyo Bayawak). And last but definitely not the least - from the Revilla clan – is Jolo Revilla who will play “Pepeng Agimat" (Pepe's Charm). According to Andeng, daughter of Revilla Sr., the idea of remaking the films of her father was presented to them by the network about two years ago.

those characters that they're going to portray were made into movies, aside from that... there are lot of "Agimat" movies that Ramon starred.

Hulihin si Tiagong Akyat (1973)
Pepeng Agimat (1973)
Tonyong Bayawak (1979)
Elias Paniki (1989)

------------------------

during Jake's interview, when he found out that he will portray the "Elias Paniki" he said that he read about this character before and he told the press that it would be his first time to portray this role and he was excited about it. because the character of Elias has a mysterious side like a vampire, also he was chosen to play the role because of his white-complexion.

the remake series is the first pilot series that will be presented ABS-CBN's Sineserye Presents "Agimat". the sineserye presents is a 2-3 month running of episodes and it also represents the remaking of the old movies into series. ABS-CBN was done with Susan Roces movie collection already, and now they are presenting Ramon Revilla Sr. movie collection. the next sineserye, after Ramon's movie collection will be Gloria Romero movies.

the one that i am looking forward to watch is Gloria Romero's remaking her movie collection. also she was the first leading lady of Ramon during 50's, i wanna see the "Kurdapya" movie remake into series. because it was funny love story of a twin sisters, the other one is pretty and the other one is ugly who's Kurdapya. i saw the cut scene in YT about the movie and funny how Ramon was insulting Gloria who portrayed Kurdapya all the time. later, even though she was ugly... he finds himself longing to her when she runaway and when he saw her again... he couldn't help himself to hug her because of she was insulted by a man whom Kurdapya fell in love with. the other twin whom Gloria also portrayed is a martyr one and had no freedom until she fell in love with a man who trying to show the real world.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol. ceci, in the book series, there are 9 bud brothers. Dick's missing in the group, but i can't wait as well if who will portray Dick's character.
it's festival here and Jake Cuenca who played Vince is one of the guest stars here in our city, so much to promote because he has line up projects
recently was being announce. he told in the PEX forum that he'll stay here in Davao (where i live) for a couple of days not because of the festival
but i think he chose to rest for a couple days here... waaaah~! i wanna stalk him. LOL i bet he's in Pearl Farm right now. since it's one of the best resorts here.
go and stalk him, nikki!!! lmao
I would love to go to Davao Pearl Farm too... my mom and dad said it's a beautiful place... ^_^
anyhow, I'm really happy that Cristine Reyes would renew her contract on ch2
I'm so hoping to see her in the TV adaptation of Kristine series! :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
go and stalk him, nikki!!! lmao
I would love to go to Davao Pearl Farm too... my mom and dad said it's a beautiful place... ^_^
anyhow, I'm really happy that Cristine Reyes would renew her contract on ch2
I'm so hoping to see her in the TV adaptation of Kristine series! :D

yeah... Cristine said in PEX forum that her projects is still under negotiation. she'll be having two primetime dramas that might possible air at the end of 2009 or early 2010. she might go back to Banana Split again...... weeeeeh~! i wanna see her impersonation of Jan Di of BOF... lol i dunno if she accepted the project of Kristine Series, though she was the first choice of the readers as one the leading ladies in Kristine Series.

i have a feeling that while waiting for her 2 dramas that line up for this year and next year, i have strong feeling that she'll be part of the Agimat series of Jake, Jolo, Gerald and Coco. people all know that Shaina and Jake were also a love team, but Shaina and Jolo were also past love team when Jolo was building up his career in ABS-CBN before. Jolo's first choice of leading lady is Shaina, but he also mentioned that whatever ABS-CBN is planning for the 4 lead stars in Agimat... it's up to them. besides, Shaina's afternoon series "Kambal Sa Uma" had high ratings recently, so i dont think Shaina will take the project of Agimat since the action series will air as part of the primetime slot.

also i am doubting that Jake and Cristine might not show up in Bud Brothers Sequel anymore, because Jake's busy with line up projects and aside from that he will have a movie for the Manila Film Fest this december.

nikki1786

LizQuen
BB wives...
Cristine Reyes*MarielRodriguez*Denise Laurel*Janna Dominguez*Valerie Concepcion*Kaye Abad*Wendy Valdez
Georgina.Betchay.Coco.Tammy.Hiromi.Pepper.Sabel

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i love your posters...i still haven't watched the rest of BB yet...but love them <3

nikki1786

LizQuen
i just got some photos from Erich Gonzales, can't wait for her upcoming drama this august.
the recent pictures i had was her behind the photoshoot of her Stella Mag with Akihiro Sato.
then i got some photos when Erich and Jake Cuenca attended a birthday of their manager in Star Magic.
then last but not the list, she had her new photoshoot for her upcoming drama. this time the media and the network announce that the
third leading man of Erich's upcoming drama series "Katorse" is Enchong Dee. :wub:

p.s.
i remember watching Erich and Jake
in drama series "Sana'y Maulit Muli", they both played
villains but in the end they became friends with the lead characters
whom Gerald and Kim played.

Erich and Kim towards the ending found out that they are sisters.
while Jake found out the reason why his brother Gerald being
obsess with time.