Bellefire Artwork

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so who's your date this valentine's, nikki? :)

had a movie date with 2 guys today! hahaha
my dad and my brother :p

btw, I love your new banners! :) haven't seen a single episode of Chaleuy Sak yet... I'm really anticipating my vacation... I miss watching dramas especially lakorn -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
so who's your date this valentine's, nikki? :)

had a movie date with 2 guys today! hahaha
my dad and my brother :p

btw, I love your new banners! :) haven't seen a single episode of Chaleuy Sak yet... I'm really anticipating my vacation... I miss watching dramas especially lakorn -_-
lol... correction, chinese new year. i lost my voice today because we did videoke for the whole day. it was fun and i cant wait 'til summer approaches... because this will be an opposite of you and me. if you're excited about summer 2010, because you can now watch lakorns again. NOT ME. i'll enrolling to fashion crash course, just so i can add some a little bit knowledge to my skills.

i just found out that the school of fashion institute here "FIDA" is the sister-school of "SOFA" in Manila. meaning, im not going to spend a plane ticket just to go to Manila and enroll the crash course at SOFA, also the teachers in FIDA are the teachers in SOFA... so loving it.

so a lot of fashion designers, make-up artists, hairstylists are going to visit Davao.

i guess i have to stay in south for another year, to see what's the plan for the city. Ayala mall's going to open in 2011, since Manila and Cebu's now being commercialize, i think people here in south's planning to boom the city. -____-" hopefully they'll pursue this kind of plan. because Cebu's way ahead than Manila and Davao.

----

watch tomorrow's "The Substitute Bride" okay? XD ^_____^ i didn't visit PHR thread at PEX because a lot of people still doubting about Paw's acting. >,< i admit that i dont like her either, but its been years since i haven't seen her on tv. so i have watch it to see it for myself if she's now better. but one of the major reasons why i have to watch this, is because i have the book.

on the other hand, Cristine's going to US this March... hopefully my aunt could invite her to her house just like what my aunt did to the PDA scholars.

i dont know when will Jake's going to US again, but my for sure told me that if Jake happens to go.. she'll go invite him. my aunt's one of the VIPs during PDA scholars' concert there, she also had pictures of Angel's cousin who happens to be the manager of the PDA scholars.

i told my aunt that she needed to invite Angel, Jake, Cristine... :p

nikki1786

LizQuen

Brent (Rafael Rosell) was tall, dark -- and wow! He was also Wilda's (Paw Diaz) boss. Within a year of working for Brent as a secretary she was able to keep secret her hidden feelings for him as Brent is about to get married soon with his fiancée, Candra (Carla Humphries).

Two weeks before Brent’s wedding day, Candra left leaving a note to postpone the wedding for at least a week. Brent has no plans whatsoever to postpone the wedding and he needed a substitute bride to save his family from the scandals and also to hurt Candra.

And Wilda is more than available. Will she refuse this even if it is the fulfillment to her dreams?

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
That first banner is HOTT!! I would totally pass out too if I were there seeing him getting naked like that. Lmao.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yay! You finally got some done. I was waiting to see them since you told me that day. Lol. Very lovely artworks, as always!!

cecilia

Staff member
awe. that shirtless one of ROME is super hot ..
i bet you must have a loft of fun cropping some part lOL (kidding)
i love it .. keep it coming ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
very nice nikki..

lmfao.. omg ceci.. i had to think for a bit.. **whistles** lol.. **coughcough* xp..

cecilia

Staff member
very nice nikki..

lmfao.. omg ceci.. i had to think for a bit.. **whistles** lol.. **coughcough* xp..
muahaha. at least you got me at first .. i don't think nikki got me at all or maybe i misread her comment back. LOl
i thought about all kind of random stuff when i saw that shirtless picture lOl

nikki1786

LizQuen
muahaha. at least you got me at first .. i don't think nikki got me at all or maybe i misread her comment back. LOl
i thought about all kind of random stuff when i saw that shirtless picture lOl
LOL... am i too *innocent*??? or im having my own world while staring at shirtless Rome??? XD