Bellefire Artwork

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah. Very good. Your Anne manipulations are awesome. I'm glad Anne doesn't actually have those kid of photoshoots!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Star Magic Catalog 2013, i scan the ones that I like only.

Piolo Pascual

Kristine Hermosa

Coco Martin

Sam Milby

Gerald Anderson

Erich Gonzales

nikki1786

LizQuen
Kathryn Bernardo

Jake Cuenca

Enrique Gil

Jessy Mendiola

Matteo Guidicelli

Paulo Avelino

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
wow! no wonder erich g. is famous worldwide... so ur the prime suspect Bellefire! HAHAHA

Erich is very lucky to have a fan like u... ur so talented ^^, I love all of ur artworks =)

nikki1786

LizQuen
kimsaj said:
wow! no wonder erich g. is famous worldwide... so ur the prime suspect Bellefire! HAHAHA

Erich is very lucky to have a fan like u... ur so talented ^^, I love all of ur artworks =)
i like her from acting to her simplest beauty... that's what makes her extraordinary for me.
i already met Erich twice... and even if we haven't even met before... she already knew about me being so fanatic LOL xD

i liked the Star Magic Catalog for 2013... she got 3 pages... unlike last year. Supposedly since she's one of the top actors/actresses in Star Magic. she have to have 3 pages but she got 2 pages only. plus she wasn't part of the cover last year too... but now she is.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
bellefire said:
i like her from acting to her simplest beauty... that's what makes her extraordinary for me.
i already met Erich twice... and even if we haven't even met before... she already knew about me being so fanatic LOL xD

i liked the Star Magic Catalog for 2013... she got 3 pages... unlike last year. Supposedly since she's one of the top actors/actresses in Star Magic. she have to have 3 pages but she got 2 pages only. plus she wasn't part of the cover last year too... but now she is.

I like her beauty too.. a package of a pure filipina. She's my favorite next to Maja Salavador ^^, ...
I really love the fact that both of them were underrated before (although I think Maja is still is until now TT__TT) them made a BOOM in the industry. They both started form scratch (being supporting actresses) which makes them very professional & versatile in acting.. aaaww.. I just Love them <3