Benz & Aum

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
wow... benz looks reaslly good i love it and Aum ooomgggg hotter then before... benz looks ligther thne mefore...! MAUZH THANKS

L

lalalek

OMG they look so freaken good together...they really needa hook up now!!!! He looks good and she is pretty, perfect couple!!!!! :D :wub:

shubby

sarNie Adult
another perfect couple, lolx they make such a hottie couple and plus Aum is so damn HOT...

red

sarNie Hatchling
i know, they just look so cute together....i wish they could be a real couple that would be so neat!!!

danny

sarNie Hatchling
wow they make a cute couple...
thanks for sharing....they should make more lakorns together...cause i would totally watch it...lol...

Jessica

sarNie Egg
Haha, i was just gonna post those same pics too lol. Anyway, thanx for posting soo many pics. I agree, they look so cute together...they almost look like a real couple.

red

sarNie Hatchling
I thought that they were dating, but trying to keep it on the downlow from the media.
probably....And they keep on deny it all. Pft Do they think we are stupid there is clearly something going on. ..they looks comfortable with one another on/off screen..I hope they're dating!