benz on FHM Sexiest 100 Woman

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay for benz!..i dont agree with the list at all..especially the rank..lol..how did britney spears get 100?..im not a fan of hers but i think she is sexy..if this was american vote she would like in the top 10..guess its asian votes huh?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Britney Spears got 100 because she's not sexy anymore. After she gave birth to her child, she hasn't lost that weight on her. That's why she's not consider top 10 sexiest.

juicee

sarNie Elites
yes, this was the thailand edition. scarlett johansson is number one, on both the thailand and us list. oh and tinah, brittany didn't even make the list here in the US.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i give Benz props for the sexiness of sexy cuz she is and its obvious cuz she got curves....

but...

i really don't know how Kob got in there because to me, and it is from my perspective, she is not "sexy"...i see her as a sweet kind. i don't see sexy in her - or on her.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah.. uh.. who's #1? Aum Patcharapa? Noon Woranuch?
?????? .................. ummmmm.............

who... i'm curious... :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
number 1 is scarlet johanson..its mix with american celebs..its people's vote..so the list is kind of like :blink:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah said:
number 1 is scarlet johanson..its mix with american celebs..its people's vote..so the list is kind of like :blink:
[post="133839"][/post]​
oh!
:huh: thanks for letting us know.