Benz VS Aum P

fanny

sarNie Adult
My friend and I have big disagreement of Benz and Aum. Both also played Mia Luang the same role, Benz won an award for her role I'm not sure about Aum if she did or not. Anyways, I said I like Benz's acting because she's been given some good script and she can portray them very well n she had won serveral awards. On the other hand, I said Aum basically played the same role and her acting or role is not as challenge as Benz. So far I've not seen any of Aum's challenging role just yet. So who do you think has better acting skill.

cecilia

Staff member
Benz .. she's the best ..
she can make me cry, love, hate, and jealous of her.
Plus she sings well too for an actress <3

and she's not as annoying lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
benz. she is probably one of thailand best actress despite her unpopularity and darker skin complexion.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I love Aum on screen, but I'll pick Benz over Aum at any day. I agree with fun4fun, she's one of the best Thai actress despite the dark skin. She's just underrated.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i totally agreed with everyone here, my friend still choose Aum lol. As long as i remembered i've never see Aum play any role that is challenging enough to say that she's the best. Benz has played so many roles that we can say she's one of the best actress in Thailand.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Benz without a question! Benz can act circles around her anyday. Aum is not even in the same league, there's just no comparison.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
Benz hands down...i never really got all the hype about Aum P. I feels she's a bit overrated. Haven't really seen any of her work where i was super impress.

myx

sArNieZ
Benz! She can portray a role she's given very well. She can play both nang'rai and nang'ek very well.