Best Aticha Pongsilpipat

girlrules

sarNie Egg
Is Best Aticha Pongsilpipat really half Hmong, does she speak Hmong, and does she denies being Hmong?

Did she ever spoke Hmong, any video clips?

girlrules

sarNie Egg
Where did you get that from?? I never heard anything about her being Hmong.

From Wiki Sarnworld or is it incorrect information?

* Name: Aticha Pongsilpipat (อธิชา พงศ์ศิลป์พิพัฒน์)
* Nickname: Best (เบสท์)
* Profession: Actress
* Date of birth: July 15, 1988
* Birthplace: Thailand
* Height: 170cm
* Weight: 48 kg
* Star sign: ???
* Blood type: ???
* Marital Status: ???
* Hobbies: ???
* Education: Srinakharinwirot Prasarnmit University (Faculty of Fine Arts; Acting and Directing Major)

[edit]
About Best Aticha Pongsilpipat

Best was discovered one day while selling vegetables at a local market with her mother. She was shocked when a producer came up to her and asked her if she ever considered acting and modeling. That producer took her picture and came back a couple of days later asking her if she would like to try out modeling. Best started out modeling, music videos, acting in the teen flick; Love of Siam with Mario and now as n'ke in Mos's Secret Life of a Superstar. Best is an only child who lived with her mother, who is Hmong.
[edit]
Dramas

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
'hrms, I'm not sure if that is reliable because anyone from SW can edit sarnworld wiki. If there was some other source/link where that person got that news from maybe it'll be more clear. That's interesting though, I'd like to know as well(; But who knows, maybe she is adopted? Idk.

neena

sarNie Adult
yeah who would believe that when aum atichart's profile said he use to date a Philippine girl while he was seeing pinky and that his father or mother was actually Philippine. lol...sarn wiki isn't really reliable.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
never heard of that...but she doesnt look like hmong at all

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I was wounder that too. Is Best hlaf Hmong I was kind of surprise by that. But I don't think she is Hmong any...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok according to her profile nothing says anything about the market lol however she did do some pageants and stuff like that and that's how she got discovered not in the market. So yes sarNworld wiki isn't really reliable which kind of sucks because people shouldn't be falsifying information. Does it make them happy to do so? Shoo if so I should go put Ann is dating Pepper on their wiki LOL I read the profile on her fansite and nothing says any of what is on that wiki well some of it yeah but lol the other stuff i don't know

( ชื่อเล่น : เบสท์ ) เกิด เมื่อ วันที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2531 เป็น นักแสดง ชาวไทย เริ่ม เข้า วงการ ตั้งแต่ อายุ 16 ปี จาก การประกวด " สาว ผิว น้ำนม " ของ Babi Mild ได้รับ ตำแหน่ง ชนะเลิศ หลังจากนั้น เธอ ก็ เริ่ม มี งาน ถ่ายแบบ ใน นิตยสาร วัยรุ่น ถ่าย โฆษณา รวมถึง เป็น นางเอก มิวสิกวิ ดี โออีก มากมาย และ ปัจจุบัน เธอ ก็ เป็น นักแสดง ในสังกัด Exact

"Nicknamed Best" Born July 15th Year 2531 she is a native Thai entertainer who started out in the entertainment business since she was 16 years old from the audition of "Sao Piw Nam Nom" For Babi Mild. She won the competition and after that she started having work with photoshoots in teen magazines, doing commercials and also starring in many music videos and currently she is a nang ek for the production company Exact

At least that's what I saw in her profile -.-" LOL

Even her fanclub profile doesn't say anything about it at all. I'm sure her fanclub wouldn't leave out such an important detail.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
whoa....
i actually thought that she was hmong for a second...
until u guys said u guys read it from the sarns wiki site...

yeah... u can never trust those wiki sites...

but i doubt that she's hmong though...
hmong girls are never that beautiful... (no offense to anyone... besides... i'm hmong too... and i'm not beautiful at all... )

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
whoa....
i actually thought that she was hmong for a second...
until u guys said u guys read it from the sarns wiki site...

yeah... u can never trust those wiki sites...

but i doubt that she's hmong though...
hmong girls are never that beautiful... (no offense to anyone... besides... i'm hmong too... and i'm not beautiful at all... )
I saw lots of Hmong girls are prettier than her!!!