Best Criers

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I would have to say Anne Thongprasom, I became a big fan of hers cause she can always make me cry.

Kimmy cause of PCKN, especially when JMa confessed his love to her when she was trying to eat some eggs lol i love her subtle crying scenes, where her nose gets all red and her teary eyes.

For pra ek who can always make me cry is Ken Theeradeth all the way, i remember just watching him in Jai Rao and SB, I would bawl with him, he's such a natural. Haven't watched Krating but in the MVs he also makes me cry .

saki

sarNie Adult
I thought Kob and Ann T were great back then too. I always though Aff was awesome too. Aff was my favorite. She was innocent, sweet, and natural. I would love to meet her in reality. :)
Love Aff! Too bad she left the acting industry so early.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe kind of Bias, but Prim Prima Bhunjaroen for me. She needs lots of improvement in other areas, but the girl can cry.

Fan MV by SweetMelonWater from her first lakorn, Poo Dee E-Sarn with Mai Warit. There are some of her crying scenes in it lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Oh wow, she was in Kleun Cheewit, I can't remember if she was the fiance or the girl that liked Mark, they look too similar. I didn't know she also played n'ek roles. The wig they gave her is horrible, it reminded me of Chucky's kid's hair.

I have add Taew and Mew.
Still looking for a p'ek from this generation that can make me cry.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Oh wow, she was in Kleun Cheewit, I can't remember if she was the fiance or the girl that liked Mark, they look too similar. I didn't know she also played n'ek roles. The wig they gave her is horrible, it reminded me of Chucky's kid's hair.

I have add Taew and Mew.
Still looking for a p'ek from this generation that can make me cry.

She was the fiance.

I don't know if I added this person to the list yet, but Matt of course! As for pra'eks, I think Phet has great potential in the crying department

phamttthao2409

sarNie Egg
Female: Noon( of course, queen of drama), Kob( she is so sweet and when she cries, it makes me hurt), Mai( i dont know why I watch her lakorn " Nang Chada", i cried so much).
Male: Andrew Gregson( omg he is so talented, he made me cried so much, the only actor I cried when he cried and his smile makes me smile), Tik J, Ken( I dont sure because when he cried i only feel sad...), Aum A( He is so hot when he cries..)

Nina94

sarNie Hatchling
KC Yaya was great at the emotional scenes, not just the crying but the ability to really project the emotions. It was captivating

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm hardly impressed by new actors, but Benz Natthida's crying was impressive in Naree Ressiya. She got me balling my eyes out. The scenes where she cried at her mom's death spot, when her dad whipped her, and when she found out she was pregnant.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Ken and Andrew. These actors know how to manage the look when they cried...they make me feel hurt.

For actress, I would say Mew Lalita. She cried beautifully.