• Toranee Nee Nee Krai Krong

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Manee Daen Suang

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Ruk Nee Hua Jai Mee Kreeb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waew Mayura

• Ruk Khun Tao Fah (sorry, got Ken's two lakorns confused; had Kon Ruk Luang Jai earlier)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Punyachon Kon Krua

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Raeng Ngao

• Qi Pao (I know this haven't ended airing yet but oh well, lol it deserves to be on this poll)

• Leh Roi Ruk

• Pupa Prae Mai

• Something I totally forgot to mention

• Total voters

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I'm stuck in between Raeng Ngao and Qi Pao but since Raeng Ngao is more dramatic (more to my liking), I'll go with that.
Dok Soke was good but the ending sucks ass.
Ching Nang was pretty good even though it dragged for a bit.
Haven't seen Sao Noi but I like the pairing of Son and Vill so yeah.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Where is Tawan Tor Saeng? it's like the only 2012 ch7 lakorn that I've watched lol
I couldn't pick between "Punyachon Kon Krua" and "Thoranee Ni Nee Krai Krong"
Despite everything being said about TNNKK, I still truly enjoyed it. To be honest it's not a drama I would have been tempted to watch if it wasn't for Yaya and Nadech, but I'm really happy I did it! I just loved how the characters grew and matured along the drama.
For PKK, it's really easy-going, light, and enjoyable! I love dramas like this :dance1: Chaem/Tam were utterly adorable together
Buang Rak is also the only ch5 lakorn that I've watched, same goes for Sao Noi so I don't think I really have the choice xD

Asy

sarNie Immature
Kon Rak Luang Jai is the one with Ken and Janie right? I was last year.

Urghhh the one that I REALLY enjoy atm is Sao Noi lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Punyachon Kon Krua made me laugh, cry, and angry at the same time. I loved it so much. As of the other channels, I haven't watched anything this year so I couldn't choose.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Where is Tawan Tor Saeng? it's like the only 2012 ch7 lakorn that I've watched lol
I couldn't pick between "Punyachon Kon Krua" and "Thoranee Ni Nee Krai Krong"
Despite everything being said about TNNKK, I still truly enjoyed it. To be honest it's not a drama I would have been tempted to watch if it wasn't for Yaya and Nadech, but I'm really happy I did it! I just loved how the characters grew and matured along the drama.
For PKK, it's really easy-going, light, and enjoyable! I love dramas like this :dance1: Chaem/Tam were utterly adorable together
Buang Rak is also the only ch5 lakorn that I've watched, same goes for Sao Noi so I don't think I really have the choice xD
Sorry, I forgot about that. Hehe.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Punyachon Kon Krua made me laugh, cry, and angry at the same time. I loved it so much. As of the other channels, I haven't watched anything this year so I couldn't choose.
I'll give it a shot after Raeng Ngao and Qi Pao. I stopped watching at episode two because Qi Pao aired. I'm a bad MarKim fan.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I really REALLY liked Manee Daen Suang too but it wasn't as dramatic. I only liked it because of the interesting plot (you don't get many lakorns with angels, devils, the battle between heaven and hell, etc.) and the too adorable pairing of Sara Legge and Art Pasut. That lakorn was hilarious, cute, and addicting at the same time.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
For Channel 3, I went with Manee Daen Suang. I heart that lakorn, it's one of my favorites. Sara's gorgoeus!
For Channel 5, I went with Buang Ruk which is still airing. Pangsom's got me falling looooove~ xD
For Channel 7, I only chose Fai Marn because I only watched that lakorn out of all the other choices. Honestly, I'm disappointed in Channel 7. I'm only sticking to their lakorns because of the actors/actresses C:
& for other channels, I went with Sao Noi which I still need to catch up on! :D

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Ruk Nee Hua Jai Mee Kreeb is also a comedic and cute lakorn but it didn't make the "best" cut for me because Mew's acting requires some improvement. Also, the ending was sad because they pra'nangs didn't end up together. Other than that, I liked it. It was really cute.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Why!!! Why do u have to make it so hard for me to vote!!! Anyways I'm not voting cuz I cannot make my mind on most of channel 3 lakorn lol...maybe I'll just list them hehehehe!!!

Channel 3 Lakorn so far:
Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012 - LOVE IT PERIOD!
Qi Pao - so far I LOVE it hehehe
Reang Ngao - so far so good
The Sixth Sense - love Grate & Eye pair hehehehe
Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode - hehehehe Mario is super loud but cute
Buang - this one is G.O.O.D
Num Barn Rai Gub Wan Jai Hi-So - C.U.T.E is all I got to say
Weaw Mayura - this one is good & cute (miss my Bragie team)
Ruk Ord Akard - wish da n'ek was someone else but I love Om in here hehehe

Channel 5 Lakorn so far:
Only Likit Fah Cha Ta Din - I felt like it one of da best from ch.5 this year

Channel 7 Lakorn so far:
Gert Bpen Hong - love da lakorn and have a sweet ending
Pin Anong - love da lakorn but too many sex which upset me a little lol
Taiwan Tor Saeng - low arch only a few but it good

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
If the lakorns being aired now are in the option choices then it would make more sense to post this topic once the year is coming to an end. But I guess that wouldn't matter since people already like to claim their favs and assume things beforehand. Anyhow, I went with Manee Dan Suang as it didn't consist of mix matcing your typical 4HJHKK pairs and it wasn't a remake so the plot was all new and unpredictable. Sara and Art gave me a pleasant surprise with their chemistry. It was definitely a different and refreshing lakorn for me. As for the other channels, I personally didn't enjoy anything. If I had had to choose, it'd be Dok Soke and Tawan Tor Saeng.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
Qi Pao not finish yet so im not gonna pick this one but i know i will like it cuz of ann lol

ch3 best lakorn: Punya Chon Kon Krua (even though it a remake i love everything about this lakorn)
2nd best: Manee Daen Suang (art and sara r just too cute together and the story is different)

ch7 pin anong (even though it too much sex but it the only one from ch7 i like)

ch5 dont really like any this year but if i really had to choose it be doke soke (hate the ending she should chose the young guy instead of pong)