Best/Most Favorite Chinese Series

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's Mines:
-Dark Tales 1 & 2 (Mostly of Patrick Tan & Noel Leung)(TVB series)
-Hitman Chronicles (TVB I think)
-Huan Zhu Ge Ge (Vicky & Ruby)
-Romance in the Rain 
-Heavenly Sword & Dragon Sabre (Alec & Alyssa)
-Return of Condor Hero (Carmen Lee & Louis Koo)
-Warriors of the Yang Clan (Alec & Chae Rim)
-Strange Hero of Yi Zhi Mei (Wallace & Liu Shi Shi)
-Bu Bu Jing Xin (Nicky & Liu Shi Shi)
-Justice Bao Series
-Miracle Healers (Alyssa Chia & Vincent Zhao)
-Mystery in the Palace (Kevin Chen & Gan Ting Ting)

Then there's a series that Nicky was in there but it was hmong dubbed and I don't know what the original title is call. lol  Here's a link of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trtYo0yhwks&list=PL1CE62FDD2D80B239&feature=share

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought this would be easy since I don't watch much but while I was compiling my list, it is much longer than I expected. I had to stop myself because it was difficult to figure out all the titles in my head. I got glimpse of the plot, actors, and actress down but the name of the drama is stuck at the tip of my tongue. So this is my part of my list.

The first idol drama ever in Taiwan history, Meteor Garden! My favorite adaption of BOF and probably the best and most accurate despite poor acting and horrible fashion LOL

I believe I was late for Mars. It was a year later before I gave Mars a go. I took a while on this drama because I have develop a dislike of Barbie since MG. Loved the manga (read the entire manga within 2 days, that was quite a feat since I was still very young at the time) And yes, I still didn't like Barbie after this.

Bu Bu Jing Xin, again I was late in the game. I think I came across a fanmade MV with the song Season of Waiting (one of the ost) that made me go watch the drama. Boy did I not regret.

Autumn Concerto may have a few unnecessary episodes but it was a heart tucking drama that is unforgettable.

Condor Trilogy... doesn't matter which version, even the fan English translation of the Chinese novel was great. Sure some version was better than the other, but there's something about the Condor Trilogy... well duh, it's a classic!

The Plum Flower Trilogy... okay I think I might as well name all the trilogy drama at one go here:

Princess Pearl (although the third installment was BAD and the remake was just total CHAOS), I already named the Condor Trilogy, Swordmen Trilogy (okay it's a film trilogy and the drama version sabotage the story completely, Gong Trilogy (not exactly a fan of this trilogy but I'm looking forward to the third installment which is adapted from one of the Plum Flower Trilogy story) and that's all I can really think of right now.

I love these collection of stories within a drama. They are always a fun watch even if some stories sucked, I still consider them a all time favorite. Dark Tale 1&2, Strange Tales (all of them), and The Hit Man Chronicle.

Romance in the Rain, I think I was obsessed with this drama at that time.

ISWAK 1&2, I must have to say it again, Taiwanese makes the best adaptation of manga. They stay true to the story with a splash of their spice in it.

Treasure Venture, Hippocratic Crush (On Call) 1&;2, Better Halves, Eternal Happiness...

See this is where I had to stop myself because it would be impossible for me to name them all.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
 "Romance In The Rain" was a great one. At times I hate the younger sister. She know that her sister like the main dude, but didn't gave in. But, I really liked the younger sister and her pair. I thought they were funny. 

"Just You" I love Aaron's character in here so much. LOL. How could someone be as elegant and arrogant as Qi Yi! I laughed so hard. Love the OST as well. Nice voice he got.

I'll think of some other later. I haven't watch C-Drama in a long time, so I don't know some of the new ones. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
ImQueen said:
 "Romance In The Rain" was a great one. At times I hate the younger sister. She know that her sister like the main dude, but didn't gave in. But, I really liked the younger sister and her pair. I thought they were funny. 

I'll think of some other later. I haven't watch C-Drama in a long time, so I don't know some of the new ones. 
I couldn't stand Ruby's characters in Princess Pearl and Romance in the Rain LOL There was this one other one were she played with the Korean actor from All About Eve, and 4 Sisters. I hated her character in there too. So I boycotted most of her dramas. I happen to get a glance at Flowers in Fog and I didn't like her character either! Can someone recommend me a Ruby dramas that I will somehow like her character? No Drama Go Go Go.

Anyways I want to add In a Good Way to my list. 

fun said:
I couldn't stand Ruby's characters in Princess Pearl and Romance in the Rain LOL There was this one other one were she played with the Korean actor from All About Eve, and 4 Sisters. I hated her character in there too. So I boycotted most of her dramas. I happen to get a glance at Flowers in Fog and I didn't like her character either! Can someone recommend me a Ruby dramas that I will somehow like her character? No Drama Go Go Go.

Anyways I want to add In a Good Way to my list. 
Awh! Why didn't you like herin Princess Pearl? I liked everyone in Princess Pearl minus Fan Bing Bing. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ziwei was too nice I wanted to choke her LOL some of her reasoning and righteousness made me puke. 

Jin Suo!!! OMG don't even get me started on her.

fun said:
Ziwei was too nice I wanted to choke her LOL some of her reasoning and righteousness made me puke. 

Jin Suo!!! OMG don't even get me started on her.
Oh man...now that I've thought about it, Zhiwei was too damn nice. I never would've forgave Hong Hao and Rong Mo. Jin Suo was a _____. You fill in the blank. Lol.
I wished they kept Er Tai in season two. I LOVED him! I felt like he was the smartest of all the guys.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
all the 80's and the 90's ancient series are the best....
for the 2000... i love...
bu bu jing xin

i like...
Strange Hero of Yi Zhi Me

lan ling wang
qing shi huang fei
butterfly lovers 2007 (peter ho)

im waiting on da mo yao to air.... my fave actress liu shi shi and my two hottie eddie peung and hu ge all in one drama

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I've watched a lot of Chinese dramas but I don't remember them hahah It was all historical Chinese dramas. I loved all of them though I don't remember the names haha
As for Taiwanese dramas, I've only watched three of them so far. The first drama that got me so hooked up was Meteor Garden <3 I got so addicted to that drama. Then my second one was Silence, and third was Mars. For me, out of these three dramas, I would Mars was the best one. It seem so realistic from that drama, it was about love, violence, betrayal, human psyche, goodness versus evil, sexual abuse, faith, trustworthy, loyalty, and suicidal, all of these problems are all involved in the reality of humans' lives. The characters portrayed in this drama so well.

So for me:

1. Mars (Vic Zhou & Barbie Hsu)
2. Silence (Vic Zhou & Park Eun Hye) and Meteor Garden (F4 & Barbie Hsu)
3. Meteor Shower (H4 [Zhang Han, Yu Haoming, Wei Chen, Zhu Zixiao] & Zheng Shuang)
4. All of the Chinese Historical dramas I've watched ;) hahah

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Gods of Honour, mainly credit to the mother son relationship betweeb Benny Chan and Kingdom yuen (such an amazing and versatile actress)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here are mine:
Tian Qi Qing Ren-Angel Lover
Frog Turns to Prince
Devil Beside You
BullFighting
Always Smile
Star Apple Garden
Love Contract
Romantic Princess
Calling For Love