best site to buy plane tickets?

Quarter

Tell me about it.
hi guys what's the best website to buy plane tickets? that is, cheap or affordable. i'm planning to visit colorado (my lovely home town) for halloween. searched up a few but wasn't sure if it was scams or whatever. where do you guys buy your tickets? thanks =]

noungning

Heartless
orbitz is cheap and many, many, choices for departure and arrival.

southwest is also very cheap.

or if it's an immediate ticket, u can call an agent and see if there's a ticket they're trying to sell that they can discount for u.

i've never bought domestic tickets for myself, but i have for my boss, and yeah, he's cheap so hahah i know where to look.

cecilia

Staff member
i get my from travelocity.com :p
fast, easy and liable. --- price? not that bad if you do online comparison.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i've used orbitz and expedia. i've been getting better prices for flights at expedia though.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i use travelocity and airtran. they're cheap and reliable.

Are you currently a student? If so you can go to: studentuniverse.com. they sell pretty good deal tix there... That is where I go buy all my tickets... hmm... have you tried Kayak. some say its good there too... butta i stick to studentuniverse cause its cheap and just for students and staff members... lol... =D

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I also check out this one travel agent Nueng. She sometimes has tickets for cheaper for both international and domestic flights. And she does hook you up with a good deal occassionally, please let her know that Dynomite sent ya. :^P

Phone number is area code 626.

And email address dexhuaklom@yahoo.com

Phone number is 616-1244.

She may not answer the phone, so leave a message stating your request and she'll try to get back to you.

Cheers!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I only buy from expedia or studentuniverse.... both sites are reliable and cheaper than others...