BEST THAI ACTRESS?

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Ann T, Janie, Pim, Mam Jintara, Kik, Aerin, Aom S and many more.

I know I listed Aerin, she's still young but her acting is superb. Age and the length in the entertainment business isn' the only factor to determine someone's acting ability.
I love JANIE TIENPHOSUWAN's acting. She knows how to act!!!!!! I love her in NK lakorn 2009. She is superb excellent in this lakorn!!!!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
that's difficult, so i can't choose...but in terms of really good acting, out of that list, i'd have to say janie, anne t., noon w., and kwan, since they can portray a number of roles...they don't always have the same type of role all the time...
I do agree that JANIE can act. I have watch all her lakorns, and it is really good, especially NAMPUENG KOM 2009. In this lakorn, you can see all the emotions that comes out of her. She is a great, great, great, great actress. I do like Ann and Aff too, but jANIE is my favorite!!!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aff Taksaorn she can cry a river.................
Chompoo cause she has like 50 lakorns this year...............

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Janie Tienphosuwan can also cry. To me she's one of the best cryer on screen. You can see it in NK 2009.

I just love her acting in NK. She has improved a lot :wub: !!!!

Win♥♥Kwan

sarNie Egg
my is!!!!......top 10 actress....

#1. Kwan Usamanee
#2. Aum Patcharapa
#3. Chompoo Araya
#4. Yaya Urassaya
#5. Ann Thongprasom
#6. Ploy Chermarn
#7. Amy Klinpratoom
#8. Pinky Savika
#9. Janie Thienphosuvan
#10. Tangmo Pattaratida

neena

sarNie Adult
definitely, Aff, i cried a lot watching her in Roy Mai...and Yaya, addicted to GRGR because of her.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
For me, Ann Thongprasom, Cherry Khemupsorn, and Janie Thienposuwan are tied for first. They can pretty much pull off any role- from being a princess, to a tomboyish character, to a cop; all three can top it all. Noon Woranuch is the best actress for sad lakorns because her crying comes out so natural! Most beautiful crier is Aff Taksaorn, lol! Best newcomers to me are Kim Kimberly and Yaya Urassaya. Oh, and I like Jui Warattaya and Gunjae Sal too. ;)

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm trying not to be bias. Because I'm professional, LOL.

Yes, my favorite actress is Aff, but I don't say that she is a good, best actress. All she did is cry cry and cry. Haha.

So, my opinion for the best actresses:

Ann Thongprasom
Cherry
Janie

Those three are very good when portraying their characters. Truthfully I'm not a big fan of them, but I really impressed with their acting skills. Their characters aren't the same each time. And even the lakorn wasn't good, their acting were still superb.

Others:

Noon Woranuch
Donut

Asy

sarNie Immature
For me, Ann Thongprasom, Cherry Khemupsorn, and Janie Thienposuwan are tied for first. They can pretty much pull off any role- from being a princess, to a tomboyish character, to a cop; all three can top it all. Noon Woranuch is the best actress for sad lakorns because her crying comes out so natural! Most beautiful crier is Aff Taksaorn, lol! Best newcomers to me are Kim Kimberly and Yaya Urassaya. Oh, and I like Jui Warattaya and Gunjae Sal too. ;)
Agreed!!! :thumbsup:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
For Sure,Janie T. all the way! She;s my favorite actress and that girl can Act! Love her.
Of course, there is still: Anne, Ploy, Chompoo, Kwan, and Aff. :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Ahah yes, I think Aum and Ploy Chermarn are good too. Its just me can't accept them to play the good roles. :D

onahc

sarNie Elites
Most talented:
Ann, Chompoo, Benz, Donut, Numpueng, Sinjai, Nok Jariya, Mam J, Ploy, Noon, May F, Cherry and all n'rais out there

Most beautiful:
Aff, Pinky, Pat N, Ann

I'm not saying the talented ones aren't beautiful and the beautiful ones aren't talented.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I think Benz is one of the most talented current actress. She's not conventionally pretty but her acting is great. Others are Ploy and Chompoo. I think any actress who can play both roles (good and bad) well are top notch in my book.