Betrayal CHAPTER 2 UPDATED [41909]

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
nice poster, saifah. I used to love both patcharapa and Woranat in the late 90s, but lost interests awhile.. but ever since mia luang, I'm starting to like patcharapa again, and as for woranat, I haven't seen one of her lakorn since kasanaka (it sucks), so do start soon this...! I think these girls do need to be paired with the hunks from ch. 3 sometimes too. :D

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG...Love the poster ^_^ it sound intresting it gonna be one of those Fan fictions where i'm gonna be screaming at my screen haha lol :p

Saifah

bite me x___
Chapter 1

**Middle School**

“This is all your fault.” Aum giggled.
“Well you shouldn’t go along with me.” Noon laughed even louder.
“Hey you two, Get back to work!” The teacher scowled at them.

Aum and Noon looked at each other and giggled again. They both had paints on their clothes. They continued to scrub the paints off the floor.

**High School: Senior Year**

“Noon, don’t do this!” Aum tugged on Noon’s arm.
“I have to or that girl will never shut her big mouth.” She tied her into a ponytail.
“HURRY UP!” The girl yelled from behind Aum. “I know you’re scared of me Noon.”
“I have to.” Noon said as she walked passed Aum.
“Wait!” Aum pulled Noon back. “Before you go, I have to tell you something.”
“What?”
“You’re my best friend. My ride or die chick. I’m always gonna be here for you.” Aum pushed Noon aside as soon as she finished her sentence and punched the girl on the face.

“Woranuch,” the principle said, “I am very disappointed in you.”
“No, Noon didn’t have anything to do with it. She was there to stop the fight.” Aum blurted.
“Aum,” Noon whispers.
“Miss Khanika said Noon was the one that caused all of this.”
Aum closed her eyes and exhaled slowly. “It was my fault. Khanika didn’t like me. And because of that, she called me mean names so I punched her.” She held onto Noon’s hand, telling her it’s okay.
Noon whispers, “You don’t have to do this!”
“Very well then. Noon, you may leave my office now.”
“But”
“NOW!” The principle said angrily.
“Go” Aum whispers, “I’ll tell you about it later.”

Noon was waiting impatiently outside the office. She paced back and forth. About half an hour later Aum was finished. Noon ran up to her and hugged her best friend. Aum smiled weakly. They were walking home quietly until Noon finally asked what really happened.

“Well,” Aum began to tell her story, “The principle wasn’t happy but its really okay Noon. I would stick up for you anytime and I know you would do the same for me.”
“Aum, can you please stop being so calm. You’re killing me here!” Aum still had her head down. “Tell me what really happened.”
“Okay,” Aum looks up, “I’m not going to prom.” She smiles at Noon.
Noon stopped walking. “WHAT?! NO!!”
“Noon, calm down. It’s okay.”
“No, it’s not okay. Prom is Prom. We’ve been talking about it forever! I’m telling it was me! Not you!”
Aum laughed. “Noon, it’s fine! Honestly!!”
“UGH! This isn’t fair! Okay, so we aren’t going to prom. We can hang out… have a sleep over or something… rent a movie… do each other’s nail… and…”
“NOON!” Aum shouted. “Just because I’m not going doesn’t mean you can’t!”
“But we were supposed to go together.” Noon whined.
“I know it means a lot to you to go. That’s why I fought for you because if you fought, you’ll miss the opportunity to go to prom and it only comes once.”
“For you too.”
“It’s okay,” she wrapped her arm around Noon’s shoulder, “Besides, I was never fond of fancy dresses and wearing heels.”
“But”
“Just go! We’re best friends! You can have fun for me!”
“It won’t be the same.”
“You’ll be the prettiest girl ever! And if you don’t go than that shows me I fought for nothing… that would be pretty messed up.” She laughed.
“Okay. Fine.” Noon smiles.

When Aum got home, her parents asked her about the fight and she told them what had happened and what the consequences were. Her mom was disappointed that she wont be able to go to prom. After Aum had taken a shower and did her homework, she got ready for bed but something bothered her. She opened the closet and pulled out a long shiny strapless red dress and laid it on her bed.

“So much for prom…” She ran her hand down the dress than she put back in the closet.

**College: Freshman**

“I’m gonna beat the shit out of you!!!” Noon chased her older brother upstairs with a broom.
“If you can catch me fat ass!” her brother yelled back.

Aum walked inside Noon’s house. She saw them running. Her brother bumped into Aum as Noon, from upstairs, threw the broom down and accidentally hit Aum on the right side of her head.

“Aum, are you okay?” he asked politely.
“Don’t touch her!” Noon yelled from upstairs.
“I’m fine.” She said massaging her head where the broom had hit her.
“Move away loser!” Noon pushed her brother aside.
“We’re gonna be late for school.” Aum said.
“I’ll take you guys.”
“Thank you.” Aum said.
“Ugh.” Noon rolled her eyes.

Oil has had a crush on Aum since his senior year in high school and she was a sophomore at that time. Aum only sees him as an older brother to her though but he had never given up. He drove them to school.

“See you later.” He waved.
“Bye.”
“Hey do you have 10 bucks?” Noon asked her brother.
“Yea.” He hands it to her.

They got to class. After 3 hours, it was break. Noon and Aum walked to the cafeteria. They saw Oil and some of his friends. He waved at them. But there was one guy that caught their eyes.

“He is cute.” Aum said.
“DIB ON THE NEW GUY FIRST!” Noon shouted.
“That’s not fair!” She ran after Noon.​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OOOO chapter 1 was sooo good. Aum & Noon best friends <3 poor Oil...but i bet the new guy is Ken ^^

lady0fdarkness

Uh oh... looks like the best friends are going to fall for the same guy.. I wonder which friend will be the most coniving one??

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I LOVE the poster! Chapter one was so good!! I love the loving friendship that Aum has for Noon. She even gave up prom just for Noon! This is going to be really interesting....New guy in school...*Ken*...Oil crushing on Aum...best friends falling for the same guy! But who will he fall for? Hmmm​

Saifah

bite me x___
Chapter 2

“Hey big bro! What’s up?!” Noon winked at the new guy.
“Uhh hey Noon… are you okay?” Oil was suspicious.
Aum sat down next to Oil, “She dib the new guy first.” She whispers.
“AGAIN?!” Oil laughed.
“Yea,” She smiles at Noon, “She’s happy.”
“So uhm, are you new?” Noon asked the guy.
“No.” he answers.
“Oh, well I’ve never seen you around before so I just thought you were new.” She flirted.
“Oh geez.” Oil rolled his eyes. “I’m heading back to class. See ya later. Bye Aum.” He said sweetly.
“Bye.”
“My name is Noon, I’m P’Oil’s younger sister, and you are…?”
“I’m…” He didn’t finish.
“Hey sweetie,” a girl pulled his face to her lips, “Ready to go?” she said.
“Yea, I’ll see you guys later.” They left.
“Well that was embarrassing!” Noon protested. “Why didn’t none of you bozos say anything to me that he has a girlfriend?”
“Well…. Fiancé.” One of Oil’s friends said.
“Okay well I’m done here.”
“I’m gonna get something to eat.” Aum head towards the food stand.
Noon caught up with some other friends. They only had an hour break. Aum and Noon had the same class and the same major.​
“Holy crap.” Aum accidentally bumped into someone. “I am so sorry.”
“My camera you stupid jerk!” Ken bent down to pick up the broken pieces.
“I didn’t mean to. I’m so sorry.” Aum helped him.
“Watch where you’re,” Ken looks up, “…going.”
“Here,” Aum hands him the lens or used to be, “How can I ever pay you back?”
“It’s no problem. I can get it fixed. I’m Ken.”
“Aum.” She smiles.
“Aum.” He repeated.
She blushed. “Well I’m gonna get a snack.”
“Okay,” Ken still looking at her, “See you around.”
“You too.” She walks passed him.
Aum was sitting in class, daydreaming about a boy she just met. Noon noticed. She interrupted Aum’s fantasy by poking her on her side.​
“Ow! Noon!” Aum smacked her arm playfully.
“What is wrong with you?” She laughs.
“Nothing is wrong with me. What’s wrong with you?”
“You! You’ve been buzzed since break. What happened?”
“Nothing…” Aum turns away trying to hide her red cheeks.
“A GUY! Tell me who!”
“He said his name is Ken.”
“Ken…?? Tell me more!!!”
“He’s a photographer. Really, extremely gorgeous.”
“Wait, does he wear glasses and have this stupid black bag that has this weird logo on it? Something like KTW stuck together?”
“Yea, I think so. You know him?”
“He’s this nerd that lives down the street from me. He is really weird. Like super weird. Its funny how you guys never met until now.”
“Is that bad?”
“No, I mean, he lives right down the street from me. You’re usually there almost every weekend ya know. But than again that guy doesn’t really have friends. One time, my mom was trying to hook me up with him and I was totally blech! Yuck! Grossed out! Not in my million years of life I would consider dating that boy! Not ever!”
“Noon that’s not nice.”
“Well, geeky, nerdy, weird guys aren’t for me. They might be for you. But definitely not for me.”
“I didn’t know you were so shallow.” Aum raised one eyebrow.
“Oh come on Aum! We’re 18! Every girl our age wants a guy that’s trendy and able to take out “in public.” Face it, Ken just aren’t one of them.”
The instructor finally made it. Aum stared at Noon’s face. She never knew how judgmental Noon was to people. Ken wasn’t all that bad she thought and Noon was being inconsiderate. When class was over for the both of them, Aum decided to stay after to finish some lab assignments. She was reviewing some notes too.​
“Sorry I didn’t know anyone was in here.” Ken backed away.
“No, it’s fine. Do you have this class?”
“Yea, at 8:00am though.”
“Uhm, is there something wrong with me? You’re looking pretty scared there.”
“Oh sorry, I just don’t wanna be around pretty girls,” Ken breathed, “Oh boy.”
Aum laughs, “Come in. Maybe you can help me finish this up.”
“Okay,” He sat down beside her, “What did you need help on?”
She hands him the assignment. “I’m not stupid but I hate this assignment.”
"Let's see," Ken said, clearing his throat. "Number forty-seven is..." He trailed off, writing the equation down on a piece of paper. He slid the paper to Aum and handed her the pencil.
"Let's test this one out." She took the pencil and looked at the paper for all of two seconds before quickly scribbling something down. She pushed the paper back to him and set the pencil down.
He looked down at the paper and then back at Aum. "That's actually right," he said. "How did you...How did you get it that quickly?"
"Absolute value is pretty easy," she said.
Ken looked back to the book and wrote down another problem. As he was doing this, Aum's eyes roamed over his neck that was exposed under his white shirt. When her eyes fell on his black suspenders, she unconsciously licked her lips, enjoying the sight more than she should have.​
"Here," he said, breaking her from her trance. "This one is pretty difficult."
Aum took the pencil and quickly began to work out the problem. She set the pencil down again and waited for Ken to check over her answer.​
"Okay, here's your problem," he began, pointing to the paper. "Absolute values can’t be a negative. The answer would be no solution.”
“God I feel like an idiot.” She shook her head laughing.
“You’re not; they’re just very tricky sometimes.” He never took his eyes away from her.
“So, you know Noon?” Aum asked suspiciously.
“Woranuch? Yea, she’s a mean girl. She killed my chinchilla just last weekend.”
“Oh my god! How did she do that?”
“She…” he cleared his throat, “drowned it.”
“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry that my best friend,”
“You’re best friend with Noon?” he was surprised.
“Yea, since kindergarten.”
“Oh great! What did she say about me?”
“Nothing mean, besides you’re nerdy.”
“I would’ve guessed something worst.”
“Uhm, do you have class anytime soon?”
“No.”
“Well let’s go to the pet store and we can get you new chinchillas.” Aum insists.
“You really don’t have to.” Ken shook his head.
Aum gathered her things, “No let’s go right now! It’s no big deal!”
“Wait,” Ken grabbed her arm, “Thank you.”
“No problem. It’s the least that I can do for breaking your camera earlier.” She smiles. “Let’s go.”
Ken’s heart begun to thump, his hands were sweaty, and he couldn’t stop smiling. He has a crush on Aum.​

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
So, who's the new guy that Noon approached to?! Since it was Ken...Ken, nerdy, I can totally see that! Lol. Cute nerd! Aum and Ken are falling for each other already!<3​

Saifah

bite me x___
YEA iM KiNDA RUSHiNG. BECAUSE SOMETHiNG ELSE iS GONNA HAPPEN.
THE NEW GUY iSNT NEW, HE WAS JUST ONE OiL'S FRiENDS THAT NOON NEVER
SEEN BEFORE.

lady0fdarkness

Everyone is crushing on Aum, both Noon's brother and Ken. So I think Noon is going to have a lot of resentment soon.. do continue!! I like the pace.

I like it, but I really wish Noon would not be so inconsiderate.
Although I do see Aum and Ken as a cute couple, I just wished Noon would end up with somebody.
And who IS this new guy?
Hot? Cute? And isn't he like engaged? LOL...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Uh oh... looks like the best friends are going to fall for the same guy.. I wonder which friend will be the most coniving one??
I say Aum. The nice one are always the creepiest ones :loool:

Aum and Oil
Noon and Ken

From what I am reading, I think it will be something like this lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you made us think that Oil's friend was Ken lol. OMG Ken is nerdy awwwww....and he has a crush on Aum already. It's is hard, Aum would be so cool with Ken, but I do still want Aum/Oil :D

Saifah

bite me x___
LOL i DONT LiKE OiL BUT i FiGURE WHAT THE HEKK JUST PUT HiM AS NOON'S BROTHER.
iT WAS EiTHER HiM OR VEE AND i DONT THiNK VEE WOULD MAKE A GOOD BROTHER LOL.