Better in time....[i hope]

Quarter

Tell me about it.
yet another heart broken.

ohgosh, i wrote this whole essay about how i feel about my ex, but i think i prefer to keep it to myself. but yea, same here. when i hear the song that reminds me of him, which is "make love in this club" (LOL), i froze till the song is done. it's sad actually.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
girl you'll be ok. i always tell my girls this "everything happens for a reason"
you know and it really does even though a lot of times it doesnt feel like it.
maybe you'll learn from this past relationship and make the new one better. (not saying you did anything wrong)
you could learn to not depend on him so much, learn to let things go when its not worth it, learn to love in a whole new different way.
to me i think its normal for you to feel that way.
it is a loss and you do need your time to get over it and heal.
a few months isnt going to completely erase two years you know.
girl who cares if he's thinking about you or not dont let that bother you.
you just need to concentrate on getting over him.
hope you feel better soon dear!
i'm always here to listen if you need an ear!

so you totally made me think about this song by leona lewis-better in time
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x9l3oc

It's been the longest winter without you
I didn't know where to turn to
See somehow I can't forget you
After all that we've been through

Going coming thought I heard a knock
Who's there no one
Thinking that I deserve it
Now I realise that I really didn't know
If you didn't notice you mean everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'm gon' be ok

[Chorus:]
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to

I couldn't turn on the TV
Without something there to remaind me
Was it all that easy
To just put aside your feelings

If I'm dreaming don't wanna laugh
Hurt my feelings but that's the path
I believe in
And I know that time will heal it
If you didn't notice boy you meant everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'm gon' be ok

[Chorus:]

Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go
So I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you
Yes I will

[Chorus: X2]

DANG MY POST IS HELLA LONG LOL SORRY! :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
*sigh* geez i dont even know where to start..it has been on my mind for so long..since everything happen..but it just hit me harder the other day @ walmart..this song came on..."Avant-get away" i just found myself in stuck mood...like lost...thinking about him...missing him.i remember him dedicating that song the first time that when we actually got together..gosh..its been since the end of jan that i havent talk to him...2 years down the drain within a flash.i miss him..truly do..is that wrong for me to feel that way?? should i be missing him..thinking about him??i mean he's probably not thinking about me the way that im thinking about him.... its like when im watching my lakorns...seeing all those lovey dovey scenes...it just makes me miss him even more..*sigh* has anyone ever felt like this?? its just so hard for me to accept that me && him arent the same anymore..*sigh*
awee... my samantha!! who broke your heart?! tell me so i'll go hurt him! <_< hunn, every girl has gone through it. it's life. break up, find another, break up.. the usual. but you'll get through it. just give it time. just focus on you first & worry bout them guys later. *hugs* if you need to cry, just let out the tears. don't hold anything back. you'll be fine hunn. just keep your head up & better things will come ^_^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeahh that song I love it anyways I think every girl has felt like this at one point.
I do also :] But once you know it you don't even miss or think of him anymore....

Saifah

bite me x___
AWW i FEEL SAD JUST READiNG. BUT LiKE SOMEBODY SAiD UP THERE EVERYTHiNG HAPPENS FOR REASON AND THiS iS ONE OF iT. YOU'RE NOT WRONG TO MiSS HiM. iTS 2 YEARS DOWN THE DRAiN. i MEAN i KNOW iTS HARD TO LET GO BUT AS TiMES BY EVERYTHiNG WiLL BE OKAY. JUST HANG iN THERE.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
*sigh* geez i dont even know where to start..it has been on my mind for so long..since everything happen..but it just hit me harder the other day @ walmart..this song came on..."Avant-get away" i just found myself in stuck mood...like lost...thinking about him...missing him.i remember him dedicating that song the first time that when we actually got together..gosh..its been since the end of jan that i havent talk to him...2 years down the drain within a flash.i miss him..truly do..is that wrong for me to feel that way?? should i be missing him..thinking about him??i mean he's probably not thinking about me the way that im thinking about him.... its like when im watching my lakorns...seeing all those lovey dovey scenes...it just makes me miss him even more..*sigh* has anyone ever felt like this?? its just so hard for me to accept that me && him arent the same anymore..*sigh*
I know exactly how you feel! I was just feeling the same a few weeks ago. STill kinda do. It's not wrong to miss your ex especially you guys been together for 2 years. I was with my ex for almost 2 years. There are times when you'll miss him. Some day a lil some day alot. It just keeps going back and forth like that.

And if you hear the song that you guys had together, that's just going to crush your heart. I get that alot. STill do at times.

Just curious, is he your first love? To me, first love is always hard to forget about and they'll always be with you.

Just like someone above said, things happen for a reason. And your time and his came to an end. You just have to try to let go and move on with your life. It's not worth thinking about just one guy in your mind when there are guys out there that'll be coming towards your way.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Chills =D You just miss him. Do not think too much about it. Simply, you miss him. That is it. It is not wrong to feel that way.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww thanks girls...yeah it is hard not to miss him..i mean 2 years and 2 months..gone..its heartbreaking && everytime that i see or hear something that remind me of him..my heart would get so weak && i find myself crying=[ for the question ask if he was my 1st love?? no he's not..i was in another long term relationship with my first bf for like 5 years..and we end it..it was just too many problems here && there that i just couldnt hold on to it anymore..my heart was broken..hurt..everything..you name it..&& seriously i was so afraid to even start new with someone else..took me like 3 years...&& thats when i found this one..took me awhile to actually open myself to him..i was just so afraid of getting hurt..but i took that chance with him..next thing you know..im completely in love with the guy..it was of course LDR *sigh* yes i know about that...long distance doesnt always work..but it lasted a good 2 years for me..i find myself thinking about him..and i ask myself "why" but no answer..friends tell me that eventually i will get over him && move on. to me..thats the case..its just that i miss him...i mean he was like a part of my everyday life..talk to him everyday..spent a few months with him..its just hard not to miss him.whether or not he thinks about me or misses what we use to have...i just do hope he knows that i miss him.imagine my 1st relationship..it took me 3 years to actually move on..imagine how long it would be for this one..all i can say is that i kit tueng him dearly :(
awee samantha *hugs* everything will be okay. you will see in time. just keep your head up mama & know that things will work out for you. ^_^ i've never been in a seriously relationship before, but at one point before, i seriously thought i was in love with this dude. & even until today i still find myself missing him even though i know i shouldnt. but you will get through it. time is the essence, so don't waste it. ^_^

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
awww thanks girls...yeah it is hard not to miss him..i mean 2 years and 2 months..gone..its heartbreaking && everytime that i see or hear something that remind me of him..my heart would get so weak && i find myself crying=[ for the question ask if he was my 1st love?? no he's not..i was in another long term relationship with my first bf for like 5 years..and we end it..it was just too many problems here && there that i just couldnt hold on to it anymore..my heart was broken..hurt..everything..you name it..&& seriously i was so afraid to even start new with someone else..took me like 3 years...&& thats when i found this one..took me awhile to actually open myself to him..i was just so afraid of getting hurt..but i took that chance with him..next thing you know..im completely in love with the guy..it was of course LDR *sigh* yes i know about that...long distance doesnt always work..but it lasted a good 2 years for me..i find myself thinking about him..and i ask myself "why" but no answer..friends tell me that eventually i will get over him && move on. to me..thats the case..its just that i miss him...i mean he was like a part of my everyday life..talk to him everyday..spent a few months with him..its just hard not to miss him.whether or not he thinks about me or misses what we use to have...i just do hope he knows that i miss him.imagine my 1st relationship..it took me 3 years to actually move on..imagine how long it would be for this one..all i can say is that i kit tueng him dearly :(
Aw, girl, you'll be alright. I really do feel what you're going thru. It's just going to take time to heel.It's been almost a year since me and my ex broke up. And im just moving on with my life. Dont spent all your time thinking or caring about a guy that prolly dont even know that youre still caring, thinking, and missing him. Once you love someone, it's just not easy to forget or let go. They'll always be in your heart. Just take it day by day.

judyp

sarNie Adult
like most people said, its not wrong to miss someone you were once close to. we're human, its bound to happen. i was w/ my ex for almost a year and i still hold him close to my heart. i sometimes find myself thinking & wondering how he's doing in life. do i want to be with him? no. sorry for being a little cliche, but i love the guy but im definitely not in love with him. people go through a phase after a break-up where they mope around and maybe you're still going through part of that phase. don't worry. time will heal everything. :)

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i wish i could say something but i have no experience seeing as i've been with same girl since 6th grade, all i can say is im sure the feeling will past if you and him were meant to be one day you'll get back together if not then ull run into ur true love eventually is what i like to believe

agh. sucks kiddo. i thought it would be easier getting over someone after the first time but guess not. :huh: hope you feel better soon. have you started dating or just hanging out with people and meeting new people? you should throw yourself out there. ;)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
My first crush I can never forget him even though I like other guys somehow I he'll always remain in my heart but lately I've been trying to forget him and its been about 2 weeks I haven't though about him in that kind of way. But as time goes by you'll learn to move on :] Take you time healing, everything takes time.

noungning

Heartless
aw sam, i know u are stronger than this... hahah i remember reading ur post of going to beat the shit outta someone if they were to steal ur bf hahaha... same in this situation, u gotta be strong... there's a reason u aren't together anymore... u're a good chick, and good things happens to good people but it just takes TIME! i'm trying to believe this myself, so i'll make u believe in it with me! lol :p

u know what i do? if there is a moment, an instant that makes me think of someone that i'm not supposed to, i think of the negative...just to get over it. i hear a song we used to listen together, i'd think of the time we broke up, why we broke up, and i just say why the hell am i thinking of him, doesn't make me a better person or even make the situation any better to be drowning in memories... just makes time go by and makes me older :( lmfao... so gosh, go out and have fun chickie. ;)

STIMA

you just have to be patient with yourself, it can take very long to get over someone
as long as you know deep down you can do it, you will get over him.